Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
AJ go incognito and drop your penchant for qarxis fam

Before some thugs show up at your door

People that do this are liable to do anything :mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
AJ Kaleel how we coming with those name changes?

I can't put off 2 spirit any longer

Bin-Laden.jpg

According to Somali intelligence sources this was what was an as a bait click operation . Abdi pizza affiliates and sympathisers created a YouTube account purpotedly revealing the identity of Abdi pizza .the intended purpose bring to thwart off any attempts at revealing the abdi pizza .this was a false flag operation .

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Lol. Those losers on that website always talk about me. Why are they so obsessed with me? I haven't been on that place since early 2015. We are approaching 2017.

But the ultimate loser is that FAH mod allowing that YouTube video to be put up on his website. He's allowing a video falsely accusing 3 random people and for what? A few views for his dying website? He's desperate for any hits at this point. I don't expect much from a website that mocks famine children. They are very creepy.

For months they had a several hundred reply topic up insulting a poor woman they thought was me. I even stated that I wasn't Ayaan Bihi in hopes that they would delete the topic and leave the woman alone, but FAH and co allowed it to continue. Why should we be surprised that this is happening again?

They have no moral compass. They have no standards.

Qarxis should never be tolerated no matter who it is because there is no proof the person you're claiming is even them

It could endanger that innocent person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending