TERRIBLE NEWS COMING OUT THEY HAVE MADE AN ATTEMPT AT ABDIJOHN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
The fact that you his friend is the creator of this thread proves that isn't AbdiJohnson.

Lol. Those losers on that website always talk about me. Why are they so obsessed with me? I haven't been on that place since early 2015. We are approaching 2017.

But the ultimate loser is that FAH mod allowing that YouTube video to be put up on his website. He's allowing a video falsely accusing 3 random people and for what? A few views for his dying website? He's desperate for any hits at this point. I don't expect much from a website that mocks famine children. They are very creepy.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lol. Those losers on that website always talk about me. Why are they so obsessed with me? I haven't been on that place since early 2015. We are approaching 2017.

But the ultimate loser is that FAH mod allowing that YouTube video to be put up on his website. He's allowing a video falsely accusing 3 random people and for what? A few views for his dying website? He's desperate for any hits at this point. I don't expect much from a website that mocks famine children. They are very creepy.

They are legit attaching a controversy to some unknown person

Who does that? :jcoleno:

I knew it wasn't you become the guy was kind of ok looking. :kanyeshrug:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Terrible. If that was any other person it would have been removed a long time ago. :Sutehja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts