Tensions rise in Tukaraq area a former Puntland territory after building of new settlements begin

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Good,

Yes, but I was just giving an example so you can understand since you are sacad muuse.

Best,

Faahiye
You're not langaab dw lol I'm just trying to annoy Bohol kkkk. You're from the main landhere line of HY so how can you be a langaab?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Good I am fine with Cumar Cabdalle or Abdalle Ismaaciil vs Isahaq Sacad. Are you fine with Makahiil vs SY?
Sure I guess kkkk. Makahil isn't langaab we have the widest distribution of any Saad Muse sub. Jigjiga to Burco's outskirts.

Bohol

VIP
Sure I guess kkkk. Makahil isn't langaab we have the widest distribution of any Saad Muse sub. Jigjiga to Burco's outskirts.

How many MPs do they have in the Somaliland region parliament? SY has 3 out 17 HY. We had 4 but one of them died a year ago AUN (Xildhibaan Abdiqadir Askar) chosen from Sool.

Bohol

VIP
I wouldn't know honestly. I feel like you do know and its less than 3 which is why you're bringing it up

Indeed. The only SM clans that can actually compete against SY in numbers ,MPs or hotels are the Isahaq Sacad ones. In truth Isahaq Sacad is mainly Xuseen Abokor and Jibril Abokor the rest are tiny.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Indeed. The only SM clans that can actually compete against SY in numbers or MPs are the Isahaq Sacad ones. In truth Isahaq Sacad is mainly Xuseen Abokor and Jibril Abokor the rest are tiny.
Its concentration not population thats our problem. Makaahil isn't langaab but when you go from Jigjiga to Burco and your not the largest Ishaq SM sub you're bound to be living with the other Ishaq Saad. They're more concentrated and some are just outright bigger like Jibril Abokor and Hussein Abokor which is why they are able to get their MPs. If we all just lived from North Hargeisa up in a corridor to Bulhar. We'd have much less land but more representation

10 people over 10 km2 is the same as 10 people in 1 km2 but those 1km2 will have better concentration -> representation.

Now Bohol this is where I catch you lacking

Saad Yonis is synonymous to Yonis Ismaciil since he only had one son. You technically are on the same level of Makahil in abtirsi but in reality you're the same as all of Ishaq Saad since you all descend from one son of Yonis Ismaciil.

Now Bohol tell me how many MPs does Ishaq Saad have? :icon lol:
1588857166409.png

1588857232044.png

1588857258523.png

Bohol

VIP
@The Good so you are basically saying you are dispersed hence why you didn't produce MPs in 2005 Somaliland parliament elections where all clans were competing instead of living in one tuulo? :lol: SY lives from Ceel Afweyn to Oog that is over 135 km yet SY managed to produce MPs in both Sool & Sanaag so that is not a good excuse. If anything it is SY that has it hard they have to cover all that big space and still defeated its many opponents in 2005 parliament elections.

Badhigalis (Ceel Afweyn) to Oog - 135 km
1588858042721.png

Bulaxaar to near Gabiley border with Ethiopia (where a majority of SM are concentrated) - 130 km.

1588857973445.png

Now Bohol this is where I catch you lacking

Saad Yonis is synonymous to Yonis Ismaciil since he only had one son. You technically are on the same level of Makahil in abtirsi but in reality you're the same as all of Ishaq Saad since you all descend from one son of Yonis Ismaciil.

Now Bohol tell me how many MPs does Ishaq Saad have? :icon lol:
View attachment 114632

View attachment 114633

View attachment 114635

Yes SY is synonmous with Yoonis Ismaaciil but that is not where break down of sub clans happen. A Idarays doesn't pay dia with Jibril Xasan or reer Maxamuud, so they are three independent sub clans but share the SY name and common interests. As I said earlier
the only SM clans that can compete with SY are the Isahaq Sacad ones the rest are tiny.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Good so you are basically saying you are dispersed hence why you didn't produce MPs in 2005 Somaliland parliament elections where all clans were competing instead of living in one tuulo? :lol: SY lives from Ceel Afweyn to Oog that is over 135 km yet SY managed to produce MPs in both Sool & Sanaag so that is not a good excuse. If anything it is SY that has it hard they have to cover all that big space and still defeated its many opponents in 2005 parliament elections.

Badhigalis (Ceel Afweyn) to Oog - 135 km
View attachment 114645

Bulaxaar to near Gabiley border with Ethiopia (where a lot of SM are concentrated) - 130 km.

View attachment 114644
Whats the population density in those two regions? You're comparing the population and density of the Waqooyi Galbeed vs a spread in sparsely populated Sool and Sanaag?? If you dropped Makaahil into your deegan and you had ours the positions would basically be reversed now no?

Put the line on Tog Wajaale kkk you're shortening SM concentration deliberately its a longer distance if not longer and you're missing some other areas. Makaahil don't even live in a straight line up from Gabiley but we curve out east. Nice try Bohol you have a penchant for playing with maps but you won't catch me lacking.
1588858476589.png

Bohol

VIP
Whats the population density in those two regions? You're comparing the population and density of the Waqooyi Galbeed vs a spread in sparsely populated Sool and Sanaag?? If you dropped Makaahil into your deegan and you had ours the positions would basically be reversed now no?

Put the line on Tog Wajaale kkk you're shortening it deliberately its a longer distance if not longer and you're missing some other areas. Makaahil don't even live in a straight line up from Gabiley. Nice try Bohol you have a penchant for playing with maps but you won't catch me lacking.
View attachment 114651

Granted the population density in those areas is not high as in Waqooyi galbeed but those
tuulos each have 1,000 or more usually. You complained about being dispersed in a highly
urbanized area I doubt you would do well if you exchanged places with SY and had to
cover all that land as one sub clan. When your sub clan of Makahiil has to cover over 135
km territory and fill every tuulo then you can complain about being dispersed and not being
able to produce MPs in elections but not now. :lol:

The map was just a example that majority of SM live in that area so I don't see the complains about being dispersed being a good excuse. It is easier to urbanize there and live in one big
town as one sub clan plus you live in the middle of SM and have no enemies. :lol: .

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Granted the population density in those areas is not high as in Waqooyi galbeed but those
tuulos each have 1,000 or more usually. You complained about being dispersed in a highly
urbanized area I doubt you would do well if you exchanged places with SY and had to
cover all that land as one sub clan. When your sub clan of Makahiil has to cover over 135
km territory and fill every tuulo then you can complain about being dispersed and not being
able to produce MPs in elections but not now. :lol:

The map was just a example that majority of SM live in that area so I don't see the complains about being dispersed being a good excuse. It is easier to urbanize there and live in one big
town as sub clan plus you live in the middle of SM and have no enemies. :lol: .
Then is there a drive to compete with the other Ishaq Saad? You're facing who? HJ, Warsans, Dhulos and I'm running against my cousins kkkk. A Jibril Abokor living in the same tuulo as me has the same interests so I can vote for him. You can't say the same for a HJ who might inhabit one of your tuulos. Dispersion in an urbanized area means the tuulos are harder to fill are they not?

How many Makaahil mps are there today for Kulmiye? I'd be willing to bet they're either Hargeisa Makaahil or Makaahil Galbeed that share less deegan and are the majority up to Bulhar compared to Makaahil Koonfur.

Answer the question if we swapped deegan would you be taking W's in the Waqooyi Galbeed? Let's asume you were magically Sacad muse and Makaahil was HY so you don't get to make that excuse :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Then is there a drive to compete with the other Ishaq Saad? You're facing who? HJ, Warsans, Dhulos and I'm running against my cousins kkkk. A Jibril Abokor living in the same tuulo as me has the same interests so I can vote for him. You can't say the same for a HJ who might inhabit one of your tuulos. Dispersion in an urbanized area means the tuulos are harder to fill are they not?

How many Makaahil mps are there today for Kulmiye? I'd be willing to bet they're either Hargeisa Makaahil or Makaahil Galbeed that share less deegan and are the majority up to Bulhar compared to Makaahil Koonfur.

Answer the question if we swapped deegan would you be taking W's in the Waqooyi Galbeed? Let's asume you were magically Sacad muse and Makaahil was HY so you don't get to make that excuse.

All I hear is poor excuses. We are not talking about general election voting but actual parliament election votes, each sub clan will obviously vote for their candidate where they can, it has nothing to do with sharing tuulo or deegaan. If the deegaans were swapped you would lose it in a matter of a month since Makahiil can't even fill one village let alone cover 135 km territory. :lol: Lets be realistic the reason your folks can't produce MPs in the areas they settle is simple they lack the numbers.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
All I hear is poor excuses. We are not talking about general election voting but actual parliament election votes, each sub clan will obviously vote for their candidate where they can, it has nothing to do with sharing tuulo or deegaan. If the deegaans were swapped you would lose it in a matter of a month since Makahiil can't even fill one village let alone cover 135 km territory. :lol:
Have I riled you up this much Bohol? Come on don't sputter lies now. You can't call me a langaab you know my name and I didn't know yours. Everyone knows me be it your cousin Cidagalle, the Habar Jeclo or the western HY. Your beloved Suldan Nur's reer Abti was me. I guess I got dragged down into the d1ck measuring contest but I know I've given you some nice room to vent about your favourite qabil the SM.
:dabcasar:

Bohol

VIP
Have I riled you up this much Bohol? Come on don't sputter lies now. You can't call me a langaab you know my name and I didn't know yours. Everyone knows me bet it your cousin Cidagalle, the Habar Jeclo or the western HY. Your beloved Suldan Nur's reer Abti was me. I guess I got dragged down into the d1ck measuring contest but I know I've given you some nice room to vent about your favourite qabil the SM.
:dabcasar:

Dee ma ruunta diidantahay? you complained about settling two different towns and not being able to produce MPs while SY settles in 20 towns and still produces it. Marka it is all a numbers game.

Bohol

VIP
@The Good btw your community did have around 4 candidates.
3 in Hargeisa, 1 in Saaxil. Where does this nonsense about voting for Jibril Abokor
come from when you had your own candidates?

2005 parliamentary elections.

1588860921002.png

1588860980143.png

1588861007674.png

1588861083693.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Dee ma ruunta diidantahay? you complained about settling two different towns and not being able to produce MPs while SY settles in 20 towns and still produces it. Marka it is all a numbers game.
I never once said Makaahil > Saad Yonis in population kkk idk where you put that in your head but I'm not retarded enough to go after you if I have 0 statistics on my qabil's size. I made fun of east HY then you dragged it all the way down to a sub sub sub sub level to make yourself feel good since that's when the comparison favours you. I merely told you that if we sat and concentrated we'd have better representation that isn't a lie.

You're already spread out in a more sparsely populated region so it doesn't compare to being spread out in the Waqooyi Galbeed. Come on now you can understand demographics.

If all Makaahil were crammed into Bulhar and the surrounding radius would we have more mps than we currently have??? Yes we would have some
:heh:

@The Good btw your community did have around 4 candidates.
3 in Hargeisa, 1 in Saaxil. Where does this nonsense about voting for Jibril Abokor
come from when you had your own candidates?

2005 parliamentary elections.

View attachment 114663
View attachment 114664
View attachment 114665
View attachment 114666
I said Makahil Koonfur are mixed in the south amongst other Ishaq Saad thats where the JB comes from, all of those you've listed are Makaahil Galbeed no? Northern Hargeisa and up in Saxil is were the northern half of the qabil lives.

Now if you would be kind, I'd like to know how many Makaahil currently sit in the Somaliland Parliament just for my own knowledge in 2020.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I never once said Makaahil > Saad Yonis in population kkk idk where you put that in your head but I'm not retarded enough to go after you if I have 0 statistics on my qabil's size. I made fun of east HY then you dragged it all the way down to a sub sub sub sub level to make yourself feel good since that's when the comparison favours you. I merely told you that if we sat and concentrated we'd have better representation that isn't a lie.

You're already spread out in a more sparsely populated region so it doesn't compare to being spread out in the Waqooyi Galbeed. Come on now you can understand demographics.

If all Makaahil were crammed into Bulhar and the surrounding radius would we have more mps than we currently have??? Yes we would.
:heh:

Now if you would be kind, I'd like to know how many Makaahil currently sit in the Somaliland Parliament just for my own knowledge in 2020. I've humoured you

Well there is no point then if you already know Makahiil is much smaller than SY obviously. You deal with the hand life dealt you, I don't complain my sub clan has to cover 135 km (which is basically the size of a region in its own right) hence the lack of very large towns. If all SY lived in one or two towns we would have had a city bigger than Berbera. Instead we have to promote the growth of our 20 towns.

:manny:

I said Makahil Koonfur are mixed in the south amongst other Ishaq Saad thats where the JB comes from, all of those you've listed are Makaahil Galbeed no? Northern Hargeisa and up in Saxil is were the northern half of the qabil lives.

Now if you would be kind, I'd like to know how many Makaahil currently sit in the Somaliland Parliament just for my own knowledge in 2020.

So Makahiil Koonfur = those living in Gabiley district? I haven't heard of a Makahiil MP in the Somaliland parliament maybe western Hargeisa/Gabiley community members here know one.