Tensions rise in Tukaraq area a former Puntland territory after building of new settlements begin

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Well there is no point then if you already know Makahiil is much smaller than SY obviously. You deal with the hand life dealt with you, I don't complain my sub clan has to cover 135 km (which is basically the size of a region in its own right) hence the lack of very large towns. If all SY lived in one or two towns we would have had a city bigger than Gabiley. Instead we have to promote the growth of our 20 towns.

:manny:
You took the bait and I played fair since I didn't hide behind Ishaq Saad even though I can just equate you and Yonis Ismaciil.

Hey man you can't say I'm worried about my wide spread if I have my hand in all the honey jars of SM kkkk.

I'm not a langaab and I'm prominent in the SM part of Hargeisa and Saxil those regions eat and I'll eat too with the beesha. You can enjoy dusty Sanaag and Sool kkkk you're forgetting who is Jeegan and who isn't now. I'm on the winning team, perhaps I can give you a tour of Bulhar one time Bohol you're a funny guy.
:denzelnigga:

Ballpark Saad Yonis population?

Makaahil Koonfur is Abaarso down to Jigjiga so they're bound to be mixed up with other Ishaq Saad

Bohol

VIP
You took the bait and I played fair since I didn't hide behind Ishaq Saad even though I can just equate you and Yonis Ismaciil.

Hey man you can't say I'm not worried about my wide spread if I have my hand in all the honey jars of SM kkkk. I'm not a langaab and especially I'm prominent in the SM part of Hargeisa and Saxil those regions eat and I'll eat too with the beesha. You can enjoy dusty Sanaag and Sool kkkk you're forgetting who is Jeegan and who isn't now. I'm on the winning team, perhaps I can give you a tour of Bulhar one time Bohol you're a funny guy.
:denzelnigga:

You see that is the difference between me and you. You sit behind SM, Jeegaan etc in your
own deegaans while I am a stand alone community. I don't allow others to eat, I have to
eat first then others can eat my hambo (my leftovers). You need to adopt Makahil first
policy.

:mjpls:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You see that is the difference between me and you. You sit behind SM, Jeegaan etc in your
own deegaans while I am a stand alone community. I don't allow others to eat, I have to
eat first then others can eat my hambo (my leftovers). You need to adopt Makahil first
policy.

:mjpls:
Outside of Hussein Abokor vs Jibril Abokor jockeying we're a pretty politically united qabil. You're worried about Saad Yonis when we're busy ruling all of GX kkkk. That's the difference between you and me. Bulhar can be revived as a port project if Cisse Muse start to misbehave and you know who will be spearheading that.

You're failing compete with the top dogs and I'm prospering by working with my bigger nephews in Ishaq Saad. For now we're happy with our funding and our tuulos and neighborhoods are doing fine. Why do I care about the other Sacad Muse outside of Jibril AB and Hussein AB when they can't compare to me if I'm the second biggest of Sacad Muse.

Like I told you I can walk between Bulhar and Jigjiga unmolested and be welcomed wherever I go. We're farming and engaging in business. My extended family are all highly educated people and my adeer works up in Kulmiye for the beesha. My Dad has lands in North Hargeisa and my cousins hold farmlands in the Gabiley district I can't wait to go and see them.

All Isaaq know my name for a reason HJ GX Arap Ayub, I'm landhere
:mjdontkno:

Bohol

VIP
You're failing compete with the top dogs and I'm prospering by working with my bigger nephews in Ishaq Saad. For now we're happy with our funding and our tuulos and neighborhoods are doing fine. Why do I care about the other Sacad Muse outside of Jibril AB and Hussein AB when they can't compare to me if I'm the second biggest of Sacad Muse.

What top dogs? the day you come out as a stand alone community as HA/SM then we can talk until then you can keep propping up Jeegaan alliance since you can't survive without it politically
. In order to be called a top dog you got to be a stand alone community.

Your too peaceful. Reer hagar would of kicked them out in the 90s :mjlaugh:
Delusions grandeur. Reer hagar, Ahmed Garaad and the rest of reer buhoodle were completely kicked out and evicted from Buhoodle town for years in the 90s and the town was completey occupied. This could happen for the rest of sool overnight but we tolerate our langaabs:ufdup:

Delusions grandeur. Reer hagar, Ahmed Garaad and the rest of reer buhoodle were completely kicked out and evicted from Buhoodle town for years in the 90s and the town was completey occupied. This could happen for the rest of sool overnight but we tolerate our langaabs:ufdup:
Yeah tell me more comedy :mjlaugh:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What top dogs? the day you come out as a stand alone community as HA/SM then we can talk until then you can keep propping up Jeegaan alliance since you can't survive without it politically
. In order to be called a top dog you got to be a stand alone community.

You do realize if Somaliland collapses and folds back into a union SM isn't going to be impoverished right? HJ stands to lose the most if Jeeganistan falls apart. They have no economic hub or port. Berbera is my brother's not yours Bohol that's a critical asset and historically that's what raked in the dough alongside Bulhar. You should know this your adeer Sharmarke did a good job running the place with the Hussein AB.

The fertile lands in the Waqooyi are held by us and the Gadabursi not you. SM has been and continues to be the richest northern clan for a reason we have the most strategically situated territory in the entire north. You can calcaal all day but GX is always one step behind.

If you want to blow up Somaliland fine then you have to contend with Xamar's politics. Funding Hargeisa benefits me as well. It's a GX city originally I'll give you that but you can't ignore our presence. You're joined at the hip with us so you better sing Habar Magaadle or lose out in a reunified Somalia. We aren't retarded enough to drag our heels if the writing is on the wall.

HA = Yahuuds of Somalis kkkk not the most deegan but more than enough lacaaag to make your head hurt
:mjlaugh:

Bohol

VIP
I never said Makaahil was a top dog read it again.

You do realize if Somaliland collapses and folds back into a union SM isn't going to be impoverished right? HJ stands to lose the most if Jeeganistan falls apart. They have no economic hub or port. Berbera is mine not yours Bohol that's a critical asset and historically that's what raked in the dough alongside Bulhar.

The fertile lands in the Waqooyi are held by us and the Gadabursi not you. SM has been and continues to be the richest northern clan for a reason we have the most strategically situated territory in the entire north. You can calcaal all day but GX is always one step behind.

If you want to blow up Somaliland fine then you have to contend with Xamar's politics. Funding Hargeisa benefits me as well. It's a GX city originally I'll give you that but you can't ignore our presence. You're joined at the hip with us so you better sing Habar Magaadle or lose out in a reunified Somalia.

HA = Yahuuds of Somalis kkkk not the most deegan but more than enough lacaaag to make your head hurt
:mjlaugh:

You have Berbera port, I have Hargeisa airport. Time will tell who loses out from the implosion of the Jeegaan alliance, we are seeing some of it unfold lately in YouTube and in the news. As a GX I got my popcorn ready as the two groups cry to each other for "alliance" like a fish out of water who is dying.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The 90’s were reer hagar’s golden years, they stole the largest armaments of ex military stashes/heavy vehicles and tanks from 3 of the largest outposts in the north at the time. Caynabo, Qorlugud and Laascaanood.

Every reer Hagar went in and looted everything, the man behind it was called General Bashir Beydan and along with Gen. Abdiazis Ali Barre stole one of the largest military stashes in recorded Somali history.

It’s why they are the most heavily equipped dhulbahante clan today.

It’s also why they bullied HJ’s and SNM during the 90’s and how they slapped you with tanks during the 2011 Kalshaale incident.
1588864952181.jpeg

Farrah Hagar milita mostly^
Aden Hagar milita ^
This vid is mostly a United reer Hagar militia^
:russsmug: Jealous? Come take Kalshaale ina adeer

Last edited:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You have Berbera port, I have Hargeisa airport. Time will tell who loses out from the implosion of the Jeegaan alliances, we are seeing some of it unfold. As a GX I got my popcorn ready as the two groups cry to each other for "alliance" like a fish out of water who is dying.

Do I suffer if you rule? No I don't, that will tell you who loses out if Jeegan collapses.

Who is the airport named after? You're digging your own qabr Bohol. I might not know qabil but geopolitics is my area of interest.

Who sits on the corridor between Ethiopia and Berbera? I do, its just a modern version of the very same trade that has gone on for centuries. You had your chance in the 90s but we aren't going anywhere. Berbera is the ace in the hole and Bulhar is sitting around waiting for redevelopment if need be.

The cards are in my favour, geography and agricultural development is on my side you have one airport named after a HA man and slightly more people, plus 60% of Hargeisa.

Simply put if Somalia reunifies for the entire Waqooyi to eat at its maximum potential subclannism aside, GX + HA as a Magaadle block will bring numerous benefits and force Xamar to give us our fair share instead of neglecting it since we dominate the region.

HJ will get the short end of the stick come reunion but HA is always a constant variable in what goes on in the north and Berbera is why.

I want to see how JL and PL play out if they go then SLand is the final domino. The FGS has to beat Al-Shabaab and then tackle these two autonomous and one separatist regions.

Trust me I'm watching this too but my popcorn is buttered and yours isn't :icon lol:

Last edited:
Yeah tell me more comedy :mjlaugh:
The 90’s were reer hagar’s golden years, they stole the largest armaments of ex military stashes/heavy vehicles and tanks from 3 of the largest outposts in the north at the time. Caynabo, Qorlugud and Laascaanood.

Every able bodied reer Hagar man went in and looted everything, the man behind it was called General Bashir Beydan and along with Gen. Abdiazis Ali Barre stole one of the largest military stashes in recorded Somali history.

It’s why they are the most heavily equipped dhulbahante clan today.

It’s also why they bullied HJ’s and SNM during the 90’s and how they slapped you with tanks during the 2011 Kalshaale incident.

88-91 the town of buhoodle was occupied by the neighboring clan and the main SNA base was in their hands. This is while Darood were still using the resources of The of Somali Republic. I would be mad to if my Isaq clans were occupied by jabarti in 2020 but the state collapse proved who needed a government to be laandheer and who is really laandheer:russsmug:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
88-91 the town of buhoodle was occupied by the neighboring clan and the main SNA base was in their hands. This is while Darood were still using the resources of The of Somali Republic. I would be mad to if my Isaq clans were occupied by jabarti in 2020 but the state collapse proved who needed a government to be laandheer and who is really laandheer:russsmug:
What neighbouring clan? Like a langaab you stood behind SNM cause a sub sub sub clan of Ahmed garaad was bullying you and still bullies you to this day

What neighbouring clan? Like a langaab you stood behind SNM cause a sub sub sub clan of Ahmed garaad was bullying you and still bullies you to this day

Good that you admit it happened, snm was pure Isaaq stand alone. Not like a langaab who was hiding behind the Somali State, SNA troops of all qabiils, foreign pilots and being bank rolled by Zaddy Siad Barre. But when the house of cards fell you came to the new Zaddy. You know who your Zaddy is right. Fadlan Zaady kushubo :russsmug:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Good that you admit it happened, snm was pure Isaaq stand alone. Not like a langaab who was hiding behind the Somali State SNA troops of all qabiils, foreign pilots and being bank rolled by Zaddy Siad Barre. But when the house of cards fell you came to the new Zaddy. You know who your Zaddy is right:russsmug:
Admit to what, no one ever left Buuhoodle if that’s what you think I agreed to. Why is it HJ always needs another clan to fight reer Hagar? 90’s they asked the SNM, 2011 they asked somalilands military. Who’s truely the langaab here. :damn:

Admit to what, no one ever left Buuhoodle if that’s what you think I agreed to. Why is it HJ always needs another clan to fight reer Hagar? 90’s they asked the SNM, 2011 they asked somalilands military. Who’s truely the langaab here. :damn:

This is how I call your landheer clan to HargeisahCRwbFu.png

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I didn't want to rub salt on the wounds. It's well known history:icon lol:

He talks so much shit reer Hagar aint on piss their ancestral homeland in the Cayn region is settled by the HJ now

C/Kariin Xine Xiiray got murdered couple of years ago in broad daylight no retaliation whatsoever Reer Hagar waa maskiin.