Tensions building up between PL and Villa Qarax

Yoo

Eel eh?
We bring freedom to Somalia. Our ancestor's die for 5 Somalia so as our hero AY AUN. we will not going away from our destiny. Somalia is our home and we should fix them up.
How is AY a somali hero? delusional arent you :faysalwtf:any man capable enough to use an enemy state to attack the country he is president of is scum, not even siad barre attacked waqooyi from ethiopia :mahubowtf:Naga xisho niyow

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
How is AY a somali hero? delusional arent you :faysalwtf:any man capable enough to use an enemy state to attack the country he is president of is scum, not even siad barre attacked waqooyi from ethiopia :mahubowtf:Naga xisho niyow

AY AUN simply looked at the situation and said to himself i need the xabasha to kick their asses out. The inhabitants of xamar were holding the nation back. Don't forget xamar is the heart of all somalis not just an certain tribe now it is the capital not historically speaking. They had to go and without an loyal army the xabasha were qualified. And men did he do a great job, it peaved the way for xamar of 2019 be greatfull that AS is gone or do you lot wanna live under them?

Yoo

Eel eh?
AY AUN simply looked at the situation and said to himself i need the xabasha to kick their asses out. The inhabitants of xamar were holding the nation back. Don't forget xamar is the heart of all somalis not just an certain tribe now it is the capital not historically speaking. They had to go and without an loyal army the xabasha were qualified. And men did he do a great job, it peaved the way for xamar of 2019 be greatfull that AS is gone or do you lot wanna live under them?
Imagine being so pride less to act as if a ethiopian armies victory is yours smh, we all know what happened after that, AS got hold of the south and aidsthopians left so did AY whilst admitting that he failed. His failure cost somalia freedom and stability, no one can deny what ICU accomplished in a short period you can be against there views but they definitely did a good job stopping a 2 decade war, the arrogance of AY to think he had any right to rule in lands he didn't fight to bring peace to is the funny part :ayaanswag: i dont care if he was voted in kenya, When what you did is break peace and stability to bring back warlords,instability and foreign forces you know your a failure.:reallymaury:

ICU theatened Addis, Nairobi and Washington. The US gave the green light and money for Ethio invasion they had it coming, besides why not mention the part abgaals played in it? also pay respect to the thousands PL army that liberated xamar instead of being ungrateful
Yes and proud :salute:
RM gang:salute:

Yoo

Eel eh?
ICU theatened Addis, Nairobi and Washington. The US gave the green light and money for Ethio invasion they had it coming, besides why not mention the part abgaals played in it? also pay respect to the thousands PL army that liberated xamar instead of being ungrateful

RM gang:salute:
Washington showed that ethiopia was lying to them to get a green light to invade but other research into this shows it was the US who was behind the invasion but albeit all that AY did nothing to stop it quite the opposite actually , you lying coon no one was threatening anyone. if the PL army had enough xiniyo to come south without amxaar i would respect it but shisheye iyo majerteen maxaa kala haayo, I criticize all the ones on AY side as well kin or not but at the end of the day he was president and helped warlords to gain control once again

Washington showed that ethiopia was lying to them to get a green light to invade, you lying coon no one was threatening anyone. if the PL army had enough xiniyo to come south without amxaar i would respect it but shisheye iyo majerteen maxaa kala haayo, I criticize all the ones on AY side as well kin or not but at the end of the day he was president and helped warlords to gain control once again

Ethiopians are good people unlike the savage hütüs :kodaksmiley:

Only 20 plus thousand of african unions troops can contain the brain dead savage hütüs.. We did this for your own good.. Now be humble and thank us you foolish anarchist.

Washington showed that ethiopia was lying to them to get a green light to invade but other research into this shows it was the US who was behind the invasion but albeit all that AY did nothing to stop it quite the opposite actually , you lying coon no one was threatening anyone. if the PL army had enough xiniyo to come south without amxaar i would respect it but shisheye iyo majerteen maxaa kala haayo, I criticize all the ones on AY side as well kin or not but at the end of the day he was president and helped warlords to gain control once again
what would you be without AMISOM? ffs Farmaajo hides in their bunker when shit goes down stop being a retard, all you had to do was to ger ur shit together and not threaten countries and PLs existance ICU were dealt with accordingly keep crying about it or move on. have the same energy for abgaals

Yoo

Eel eh?
Ethiopians are good people unlike the savage hütüs :kodaksmiley:

Only 20 plus thousand of african unions troops can contain the brain dead savage hütüs.. We did this for your own good.. Now be humble and thank us you foolish anarchist.
Delusional MJ cant deal with the fact that 1: You didn't do anything but fight on the side of invaders , 2: lawlessness in the south ended with the ICU and started with AY disastrous 2 year failure, 3:how are you telling me you were coming to bring peace in a peaceful south by allying yourself with warlords? get a grip

Yoo

Eel eh?
what would you be without AMISOM? ffs Farmaajo hides in their bunker when shit goes down stop being a retard, all you had to do was to ger ur shit together and not threaten countries and PLs existance ICU were dealt with accordingly keep crying about it or move on. have the same energy for abgaals
I cant believe you typed this shit o_O it is AY who brang shishiye and helped end a peaceful 7 month rule in the largest governed territory since siad barre, farmajo is your uncle not mine so i dont understand your point, i have the same energy with all traitors but the president is more accountable then salty warlords nacalatullah for those who sided with amxaar and gaalo:mugshotman:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Imagine being so pride less to act as if a ethiopian armies victory is yours smh, we all know what happened after that, AS got hold of the south and aidsthopians left so did AY whilst admitting that he failed. His failure cost somalia freedom and stability, no one can deny what ICU accomplished in a short period you can be against there views but they definitely did a good job stopping a 2 decade war, the arrogance of AY to think he had any right to rule in lands he didn't fight to bring peace to is the funny part :ayaanswag: i dont care if he was voted in kenya, When what you did is break peace and stability to bring back warlords,instability and foreign forces you know your a failure.:reallymaury:

What would you wanted to happen those people where obviously very dangerous. If they prolonged the so called invasion AS would be in Djibouti by now. Now i understand why the state of the south is so fucked up. It is filled with moryaan

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I cant believe you typed this shit o_O it is AY who brang shishiye and helped end a peaceful 7 month rule in the largest governed territory since siad barre, farmajo is your uncle not mine so i dont understand your point, i have the same energy with all traitors but the president is more accountable then salty warlords nacalatullah for those who sided with amxaar and gaalo:mugshotman:
Peace on your book is kill and kill. You should happy today you acting like civilize human.

Yoo

Eel eh?
Peace on your book is kill and kill. You should happy today you acting like civilize human.
What would you wanted to happen those people where obviously very dangerous. If they prolonged the so called invasion AS would be in Djibouti by now. Now i understand why the state of the south is so fucked up. It is filled with moryaan
Stupidly mistaking AS for ICU are we? they didnt even operate the same, anyone who lived under both will tell you how vastly different they were, you cant tell me of an instance they terrorized civilians your baseless claims are hereby dismissed

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Stupidly mistaking AS for ICU are we? they didnt even operate the same, anyone who lived under both will tell you how vastly different they were, you cant tell me of an instance they terrorized civilians your baseless claims are hereby dismissed

Wasn't AS a wing of the icu first?

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
So? merely by name your trying to hard here either come with facts to show they conducted governance in the same way or dont talk out of ignorance with that bs

It is factual tho. in this alternate timeline if The icu was granted to stay. the crazy but not yet terrorist wing of which al shabaab was borm could have been bigger with more influence and the situation would be 10 times worse then now. Am i wrong or not?

Trending

Latest posts