Tensions building up between PL and Villa Qarax

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
1. We shouldn't be using the term zoo in Somalia.. As long as Puntland is part of Somalia

2. Breaking away is not an option.. Just look how far somaliland has come with their secessionism.. Puntland shouldn't go that rute.

3. Puntlanders are the ones who has brought governance back to mugadisho after years of anarchy.... We shouldn't give up on our baby just because it's a bit sick.. We should cure it.
We are not the emotional idoots, one foot in and a foot out is our policy :mjpls:

There was literally a huge explosion near the airport and port, N&N think by politicizing aid money they are "winning" the real losers are the ones that believe their fairy tale if they could not save Mogadishu they won't save you.

There was literally a huge explosion near the airport and port, N&N think by politicizing aid money they are "winning" the real losers are the ones that believe their fairy tale if they could not save Mogadishu they won't save you.

Horta when is the elections going to happen in Somalia?
I agree the farmajo administration should focus on securing mugadisho and liberating shabab occupied regions.. I don't see why they're obsessesing over federal states like PL and JL.
Btw my spirit dislikes that hyena looking pm :bell:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
We bring freedom to Somalia. Our ancestor's die for 5 Somalia so as our hero AY AUN. we will not going away from our destiny. Somalia is our home and we should fix them up.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
We bring freedom to Somalia. Our ancestor's die for 5 Somalia so as our hero AY AUN. we will not going away from our destiny. Somalia is our home and we should fix them up.
96743C74-E10E-40F3-91B6-6C4B5F4F90DF.gif

Trending

Latest posts