Tendencies of Masonry

EF988-AF1-6342-499-E-B030-2-EDBCF40-B119.jpg

Above is a book from late 1930's Spain- "Between Masons and Marxists". (The spider, representing Freemasonry, is attacking the heart of Spain.)

The book was written by a soldier who fought for Franco. Franco fought against the Communists in the Spanish Civil War. Franco genocided Communists and Freemasons in Spain. He was very strongly backed by Mussolini. It was actually one of the biggest military successes of fascist Italy. Mussolini sent I believe 800,000 soldiers to fight alongside Franco if I remember correctly. There was some lesser support from Hitler but Franco was much closer with Mussolini.

That is to give some background as to historical context. Btw the author said he was a former Freemason.

766-FDDD5-30-D2-4-C4-E-B933-CEEE8-CEAD027.jpg

Above is an extract from the book. Six points representing tendencies of Freemasonry.

71-B565-E3-6-C51-4345-A670-02635-D1-E1-DC6.jpg

Above is my translation of the extract. Posting in case anyone is interested in this kind of thing.

Can someone explain the topic of freemasonry to me because i cant really wrap my head around it.

I recommend this documentary if you or anyone wants to learn about the subject. You actually get an idea of what might be going on inside the lodge.

(movie is in French but the video has English subtitles)

Trending