Tell us your first experience on internet

Discussion in 'General' started by Garowe boy, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Knowles

Knowles Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +12,256
    One of my favourite websites was rotten.com

I used to regularly look at the Saddam Hussein sons corpses, one of them had a metal leg and that fascinated me

It’s a wonder I turned out so balanced and normal

2. sigmund

sigmund

Ratings:
    +7,097
    in 2003 we got aol and the first thing I went on was cartoon network website and played ed edd and eddy

• Love Love x 1
  3. nine

nine

Ratings:
    +13,701
    CN flash game days :wow:
    My gym partner's a monkey monkey monkey :kendrickcry:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. sigmund

sigmund

Ratings:
    +7,097
    I used to also love playing Kim possible and totally spice

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zahra

Zahra

Ratings:
    +446
    My first experience on the internet was when I got on a Somali chat room and received a message from some guy and we spoke online for a few months then I gave him my number, we talked for 10 years over the phone until we finally met in person in 2016. Best experience ever!

• Love Love x 1
  6. Lolalola

Lolalola Pan-Islamist

Ratings:
    +2,863
    First day on the internet? Lololol. I can't really remember much from when I was 6. I do remember, however, that since I didn't have my own laptop I would go to my habayar's internet cafe for access to the internet.

7. The alchemist

The alchemist

Ratings:
    +4,606
    I remember the first time I used the internet around 2002. Usually, I would play a flash game with my friends.

There was this exciting game already installed on the computer. This game was the shit! I played and hacked it, to level up faster. Ever since then, I was obsessed with the Prince Of Persia franchise.
    prince of persia.jpg

Later I was introduced to Ares galaxy, where I downloaded games, films, and music.

I remember we used to buy used computers, and dismantle them, then take out all the useful functional parts, and rebuild a better one. My brother and I used to build computers before it even was a thing.

One thing I hated in those days was the slow internet. I remember videos used to stop and load very often. It was very annoying.

8. Solaris

Solaris

Ratings:
    +701

Memories of having to negotiate with hooyo over who got to use the phone or the internet since both couldn't be used at the same time

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted