Tell us your first experience on internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
One of my favourite websites was rotten.com

I used to regularly look at the Saddam Hussein sons corpses, one of them had a metal leg and that fascinated me

It’s a wonder I turned out so balanced and normal

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
in 2003 we got aol and the first thing I went on was cartoon network website and played ed edd and eddy

My first experience on the internet was when I got on a Somali chat room and received a message from some guy and we spoke online for a few months then I gave him my number, we talked for 10 years over the phone until we finally met in person in 2016. Best experience ever!

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
First day on the internet? Lololol. I can't really remember much from when I was 6. I do remember, however, that since I didn't have my own laptop I would go to my habayar's internet cafe for access to the internet.

I remember the first time I used the internet around 2002. Usually, I would play a flash game with my friends.

There was this exciting game already installed on the computer. This game was the shit! I played and hacked it, to level up faster. Ever since then, I was obsessed with the Prince Of Persia franchise.
prince of persia.jpg

Later I was introduced to Ares galaxy, where I downloaded games, films, and music.

I remember we used to buy used computers, and dismantle them, then take out all the useful functional parts, and rebuild a better one. My brother and I used to build computers before it even was a thing.

One thing I hated in those days was the slow internet. I remember videos used to stop and load very often. It was very annoying.

Sol

?

Memories of having to negotiate with hooyo over who got to use the phone or the internet since both couldn't be used at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts