Tell us your first experience on internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mine was 1998 I gave out my email address in somnet chat room and I received email from a Farah. I felt so guilty I thought I got pregnant from a strangers email.

Mine was 1998 I gave out my email address in somnet chat room and I received email from a Farah. I felt so guilty I thought I got pregnant from a strangers email.
Wallahi you are old school. That is the year my dad got windows 97.
Duuq Basra

You mustve known about the internet when you have a email what was you truly first experience

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You mustve known about the internet when you have a email what was you truly first experience

My first internet experience Is communicating through yahoo email with family. I thought omg I dont have to mail and buy stamps.

Apollo

VIP
I got internet at home around the time of the 9/11 attacks. :lol: The internet was filled with dumb memes about 9/11 and Bin Laden at the time.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Was way back in 1998, same year as @Basra
I was a wee 7 year old cheeky lad. It was our first family computer. Only had a short go at the thing. Didn't know my way around it lol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It was in 2008 and I posted a cringey-ass photo of me on FB and lucky for me, nobody knows it was me. I looked so different lmao and it was the first time i discovered Youtube and also websites.
What a great year:yacadiim::dabcasar::dabcasar:

Apollo

VIP
It was in 2008 and I posted a cringey-ass photo of me on FB and lucky for me, nobody knows it was me. I looked so different lmao and it was the first time i discovered Youtube and also websites.
What a great year:yacadiim::dabcasar::dabcasar:

The year the global economy went to shit. :banderas:

I hope to see another economic crisis like that again. This time I have enough capital to profit from it. :damn::rejoice:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I hope to see another economic crisis like that again. This time I have enough capital to profit from it. :damn::rejoice:

We need another financial crises walaahi. Life expenses is going up. We need to sink to the bottom and then everything will be cheaper, and we will start again. Otherwise inflation is right in the corner

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

:noneck:I hope not for now, i'm looking for a new job and save up money. In 10 years, i'd like to have my own house:samwelcome:
But with an economic crisis, it'd be hard to recover from this:noneck::shookgabre:

Apollo

VIP
We need another financial crises walaahi. Life expenses is going up. We need to sink to the bottom and then everything will be cheaper, and we will start again. Otherwise inflation is right in the corner

I hope it happens under a second-term Trump presidency somewhere in the early 2020s.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There is pictures of me when I was two on a playing on the computer. Mostly flash game or whatever they were in the late 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.