Tell us some random facts about yourself thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to post some facts about yourself here. I'll start this off by admitting that i have a good memory! i can amazingly remember things from when i was 3 yrs old and always relate things at family discussions that everyone else forgot

Also much like R.Kelly i'm as sex addict and f*ck when i'm stressed.

:browtf:

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
Summer's my favorite season
I don't like fizzy drinks
I still keep a teddy bear from small age
I put milk first cereal next
I love to shop school supplies stationary
I have acrophobia

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I have an unhealthy love for Leather be it jackets, belts, car seats, shoes etc.

I've never owned a console because i don't like playing games on my own. I always visit others and play with them.

I'm a fan of sauna and steam rooms and go once a week.

I don't have a great attention span which is gold because i ignore the bullshit and just deal with facts.

I eat all foods except Oriental food.

I'm a firm believer in the 21 day rule. You can make and break any habit with 21 days of consistency.

My hands are always cold
I love coffee
I hate learning but I do it anyway
I spend most of my time alone
I don’t watch football anymore

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I played the violin during my 6th grade year
I played trumbone for my hs band my 9th grade and 10th grade years.

I purchased a fish last fall. Named her cleopatra. She died after the first night. Supposedly sink water isn’t good for fish

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm scared of the dark, I sleep with a nightlight or fairylights on.

I once saw my dugsi teacher smoking weed with other students (he's afghani)

When I was 8 years old, I broke 3 of my mom's China plates and tried running away from home, it was snowing so I just hid in the basement for the whole day, I didn't get in trouble though.

I understand when two people are conversating in Italian but I can't talk back.

I'm a compulsive shopper. Just with material stuff..

I'm a pescatarian.

I never drink room temperature water, no matter what the weather is, it could be -30 degrees and I will still put ice in my water.

I clean too much I think I have an obsessive cleaning disorder. When I see a messy place I get really irritated .when I do a task repetitively i like to do it odd number of times

I've smoked four series pieces of cigarates at once in my childhood and was coughing hours after that, never did that again.
Fallen in love with a girl at age of 15 but failed to tell her my feeling for about 10 yrs
I usually cook my dish at home rather then goig out

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'm scared of the dark, I sleep with a nightlight or fairylights on.

I once saw my dugsi teacher smoking weed with other students (he's afghani)

When I was 8 years old, I broke 3 of my mom's China plates and tried running away from home, it was snowing so I just hid in the basement for the whole day, I didn't get in trouble though.

I understand when two people are conversating in Italian but I can't talk back.

I'm a compulsive shopper. Just with material stuff..

I'm a pescatarian.

I never drink room temperature water, no matter what the weather is, it could be -30 degrees and I will still put ice in my water.
I bought 24 paintball tickets for $60 just cause I thought it was a good deal at the time.

They are all day passes that come with equipment

I like to take cold showers in the morning.
I witnessed a murder occur in 2013 but never told the authorities
I have a super long tongue for some reason
I sleep with socks on during the winter.
I’ve been a movie buff since I was 11 even watched the black and white classics when I was 12.
Was involved in a shootout in 2015 I was dodging bullets like I was in the matrix.
I never really get sad or depressed

I’m introverted
I love Old Hollywood movies ( my favourites are Roman Holiday, How to Catch a Thief and Cleopatra)
I also love Classic Horror movies (my favourites are Nosferatu, the Vampire, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Carry on Screaming! and the Mummy).
I love strawberry milkshakes and coffee
I love talking about history and politics
I wish I was invisible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts