Tell us some random facts about yourself thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have worked since i was 16 and saved up money, and now have over 70k usd
I stress efficiency too much, and don't understand people that don't
I also fuc when i'm stressed to get a release
Sometimes i get a minor form of ocd when i stress
I love playing chess
I used to play much poker, and won a bit of money on local turnaments (but it's haram so i stopped)
I don't understand the concept of trust when people are inherently inconsistent
My hands and feet gets sweaty when i get nervous
I am a opportunist and a pragmatic, and use any means to reach my goals.
If being real and original stand in my way i make an exception
I generally hold people in low regard, but i am nice to everyone because i belive that my name and reputation is the most important thing to become a businessman
I am a social person, but i need to spend 70 percent of my time alone to recharge
On that time i read books, browse the internet for new info and also watch series and good movies.
I hate nostalgia so i only focus on the current and the future

Most of the people i know don't know this, but on this site i am like batman. So where is the harm?:axvmm9o:
I'll take all your money in poker :denzelnigga:

@Jake from State Farm was kinda suspect when i first joined and he was going through his booty obsession phase.

enHjM7g.gif

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
I like so save my money and would like to open a useful company in Somalia. No more hotels, hawalads or macayads!!!

I like so save my money and would like to open a useful company in Somalia. No more hotels, hawalads or macayads!!!
I would like to open a state of the art youth spots facility. Where they can swim, play ball and any other sports they would like. Kind of like a boy scouts program where they can choose any sport for the summer and master it.

I would like to open a state of the art youth spots facility. Where they can swim, play ball and any other sports they would like. Kind of like a boy scouts program where they can choose any sport for the summer and master it.
sounds great....would be asking for trouble in todays climate in somalia though

Status
Not open for further replies.