Tell me why Somalis are obsessed with physical features?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Very feminine, especially from men. I understand if you talk about once in a while but continuosly doing that reeks of insecurity.

I think every ethnic group is allowed to be proud of there ethnic features, but to put down other features in the process, or deeming your features to be superior is vain, prideful. its insulting to God who created those features, that you deem inferior to yours!

Last edited:
because we have nice features :rolleyes:
Cadaans are also obsessed with their features, and because of their obsession we have issues such as white supremacy, racism, colorism. Now we have none white people wanting to look white. obsessing over any feature is no good.

Lol its just the online shit. Never see Somalis irl discussing this, too cringee

Also, we’re very beautiful people, so why not? I never see anyone critiquing ajnabi groups celebrating their natural beauty :ivers:
people criticize cadaans for celebrating their european features.

I find it funny how people who make comments like "they having nothing else to be proud of" are accusing others of insecurity
because the are insecure, and they don't have anything else to be proud of, if your physical beauty is your only accomplishment, then you suck. imagine you having nice features is your only accomplishment.

I think every ethnic group is allowed to be proud of there ethnic features, but to put down other features in the process, or deeming your features to be superior is vain, prideful. its insulting to God who created those features, that you deem inferior to yours!
That’s understandable. I just don’t get how people are proud of features they didn’t give to themselves or earn in anyway.

Last edited:
because the are insecure, and they don't have anything else to be proud of, if your physical beauty is your only accomplishment, then you suck. imagine you having nice features is your only accomplishment.
Lol someone’s jealous. Not my problem you madows hate how you look. Go back to lipstick alley, we can love how we look if we want on our turf just like you lot do over there (while putting down others, I might add!). The hypocrisy of your kind always stuns me. Stay seething.

Last edited:
people criticize cadaans for celebrating their european features.
Cadaans can love how they look if they want, as they should. Its only you madows that cry when they do out of insecurity. Lmao, ya’ll want everyone hating themselves just so you feel better. Misery loves company, as they say 🙄

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol someone’s jealous. Not my problem you madows hate how you look. Go back to lipstick alley, we can love how we look if we want on our turf just like you lot do over there (while putting down others, I might add!). The hypocrisy of your kind always stuns me. Stay seething.

1652816134361.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im the only one who can see exactly what she’s doing. We shouldn’t be shamed for loving ourselves. I’m sorry but I don’t care if you disapprove eedo

Eeedo always approves huuno looool

I’m jealous for preaching the truth?

I would like you to quote where I’ve been putting down other others please!
A few bad apples does not represent an entire race, just how u don’t represent all Somalis, because if u did, I would think all Somalis are bitter bullies like you. You’re no different from the ladies on lipstickalley, you’re just as bitter as them.

Last edited:
Cadaans can love how they look if they want, as they should. Its only you madows that cry when they do out of insecurity. Lmao, ya’ll want everyone hating themselves just so you feel better. Misery loves company, as they say 🙄
so let me get this straight, because I’m Madow u automatically think I’m jealous of others? your a bully, and a damn loser. you are the real miserable one since u think like this.

Don’t respond to me again until you can learn to respect others, and if u do, you will be blocked.

I don’t have time to deal with people like
You.

Trending

Latest posts