Tell me why Somalis are obsessed with physical features?

Tell me why Somalis are obsessed with physical features?​

Pride in there Somalimno, legacy and linage.

Loving your people and having pride in there features isn’t wrong nor is looking for someone you find attractive.

I’m jealous for preaching the truth?

I would like you to quote where I’ve been putting down other others please!
A few bad apples does not represent an entire race, just how u don’t represent all Somalis, because if u did, I would think all Somalis are bitter bullies like you. You’re no different from the ladies on lipstickalley, you’re just as bitter as them.
Lol, here comes the "few bad apples" angle. Its a common theme where your people get triggered by others not pandering to you. Im nothing compared to LSA, the level of hatred for other groups over there is INSANE, and the worst part about it is that its cosigned, not condemed like it would be on here. Check yourselves first before having the audacity to come into our spaces and try lecturing us :camby:
so let me get this straight, because I’m Madow u automatically think I’m jealous of others? your a bully, and a damn loser. you are the real miserable one since u think like this.

Don’t respond to me again until you can learn to respect others, and if u do, you will be blocked.

I don’t have time to deal with people like
You.
Like I said earlier, its a common theme with your folk. Ya'll stay pressed when people have the audacity to love themseleves freely without worrying about invoking "colourism", "texturism" or "featurism" , or whatever crap you tell yourselves. I'd be glad if you block me lmao, I don't want to have to argue with a bitter LSA transplant
Show me where I’ve been putting Somalis down? Show me.
You were quite sneaky with your posts on this thread. Its not an overt message you were sending to Somalis directly - but its pretty clear who your ranting was directed at. If this were a madow appreciation thread discussion, I can garuntee you wouldn't be crying about "ConFiDEncE iS SiLent" or "DoNt PuT DoWn OthErs" or any of that crap.

Bottom line? Somalis should be allowed to appreciate ourselves on a website catered to US. Bye Shaniqua 👋

Lol, here comes the "few bad apples" angle. Its a common theme where your people get triggered by others not pandering to you. Im nothing compared to LSA, the level of hatred for other groups over there is INSANE, and the worst part about it is that its cosigned, not condemed like it would be on here. Check yourselves first before having the audacity to come into our spaces and try lecturing us :camby:

Like I said earlier, its a common theme with your folk. Ya'll stay pressed when people have the audacity to love themseleves freely without worrying about invoking "colourism", "texturism" or "featurism" , or whatever crap you tell yourselves. I'd be glad if you block me lmao, I don't want to have to argue with a bitter LSA transplant

You were quite sneaky with your posts on this thread. Its not an overt message you were sending to Somalis directly - but its pretty clear who your ranting was directed at. If this were a madow appreciation thread discussion, I can garuntee you wouldn't be crying about "ConFiDEncE iS SiLent" or "DoNt PuT DoWn OthErs" or any of that crap.

Bottom line? Somalis should be allowed to appreciate ourselves on a website catered to US. Bye Shaniqua 👋
Grow up.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
There is one physical feature that I'm most proud of but talking about it isn't socially acceptable sadly.

K-M-O

Somali.
I don’t know bout y’all but my hair is jileec :mjlaugh:. Y’all nappy heads can enjoy your Cantù and hot combs.

Jileec:

6C123FD7-01F8-45D2-9691-756D02C3788A.jpeg

Chad Afro/curly hair:

C133B8AB-5A2C-44AC-BEAC-7759BE56A0CE.jpeg

1652885028198.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lower iq people tend to subscribe to more superficial things to make themselves feel better, when niggas on here brag about “Muh soft hair” “muh nose bridge” I knew I stumbled upon a incel breeding ground☠️☠️☠️☠️
You haven’t seen indhoyar who are the highest IQ…they have the biggest lookist culture

You know what’s worse and exhibits dhocil behaviour ? Somali men on here bragging about hair texture and nose shape like a bunch of baddies…..even us girls don’t do that.