Tell me the names of some somali traditional/cultural clothes

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I want to know the names of some clothes that originated in Somalia. I only know the popular Guntiino, Dirac and Baati. I've heard of sadex qayd but I don't know what it really looks like. Tell me the names of some others

Screenshot_20210511-230037_Chrome.jpg

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
yall I want names :mjlol: not photos
nigga i don't know
1620995586706.png

it says she's isaaq
1620995614136.png

this weird one i found was a somali woman and two bunch yemenis i think and one jew
1620995702474.png

My nigga dripping, he was the first black man to ever go to China and learn mandirin, it was 13 century
1620995862981.png

Last edited:
I would qashin you but seems like u can't in this thread :Sutehja::Sutehja::Sutehja:
Why proof me wrong tht somali ppl design culture cloths and social cloths everyday where somali ppl wear like europeans asian Indians and arabs
Guntiino is cad cad culture tht is what i heard and it is not somali culture since it is those tht are decent of Arabs or persians or Indians i think

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Why proof me wrong tht somali ppl design culture cloths and social cloths everyday where somali ppl wear like europeans asian Indians and arabs
Guntiino is cad cad culture tht is what i heard and it is not somali culture since it is those tht are decent of Arabs or persians or Indians i think
"i think" destroyed your whole claim

Bring proof or stfu. :camby:
U bring proof or stfu i am not the one claiming somali invented their onw cloths whether culture or social somali didnt invent nothing somali ppl only wear arabs and other non somali cloths and social cloths dont be mad u the one claiming somali ppl invented social cloths and culture so bring or dont reply to me if u get mad about my comment now stfu and bring proof

U bring proof or stfu i am not the one claiming somali invented their onw cloths whether culture or social somali didnt invent nothing somali ppl only wear arabs and other non somali cloths and social cloths dont be mad u the one claiming somali ppl invented social cloths and culture so bring or dont reply to me if u get mad about my comment now stfu and bring proof

Nope you said they don't so prove me wrong unless you're making this up? :ulyin:

Trending

Latest posts