Tell me the names of some somali traditional/cultural clothes

Last edited:
Why proof me wrong tht somali ppl design culture cloths and social cloths everyday where somali ppl wear like europeans asian Indians and arabs
Guntiino is cad cad culture tht is what i heard and it is not somali culture since it is those tht are decent of Arabs or persians or Indians i think

LMAO

Somalis have been wearing Guntiino and White cotton since forever, which Arab or Asian group wears Guntiino? Indians wear colourful garments like Saris, Arabs wear robes to cover from the sun.

Well ladies from hafun have been wearing guntinimo sense forever and this cad cad culture is a farce nothing writen about that stuff so by the way are you one

:farole: :gaasdrink:
No i am not cad cad btw u dont have proof of tht and if it was somali lineage ppl culture cloths somali user or users in here wouldnt say it is cad cad culture cloths

No i am not cad cad btw u dont have proof of tht and if it was somali lineage ppl culture cloths somali user or users in here wouldnt say it is cad cad culture cloths
This are children you speak with somaliyeeweyn have rich history and culture a few hiccups like we have at this the moment does not negate our past hopefully our future will be bright one
:samwelcome:

Trending