Tell me about your first fight

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Lollll couple of Latina and Somali girls tried my patience. Ended up getting suspended for 3 days. Fun times
You never fought with AAs?
Word on the streets these people instigate on other black is that true .
How do you deal with them kkk

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You never fought with AAs?
Word on the streets these people instigate on other black is that true .
How do you deal with them kkk
Nah the AAs were chill. I don't like them but they don't bother me. They are always jealous tho so i stay away because i dont want evil eye bisinka. Im assuming they wish they were somali :ulyin:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
It was Tyrone from the block. I think it was middle school. Dude was talking shit. African booty scratcher was on the rise. I wasnt havent it. So I beat his ass. 2 days later, they catch me at the bus stop lacking by myself and they jump me. So I joined an East African gang the very next morning. We came to school that day packed, niggas who didnt even go to my school showed up. Tyrone and his lil hommies got jumped too, one of them Negriods ended up getting shanked. I didnt know we had a shank. We got expelled. The jareeล• got his older brother who was a senior in high school involved. We were in 6th grade, and he had a glock. Shit got real from there and we ended up losing a few people to the system. This is why I dont f*ck with AAs, they never fight you one on one, and if they do. You better not win, cause he'll bring reinforcements.

I was 5 and fought some white kid, i dont remember the details all to well but we were playing soccer with a whole bunch of other kids, i was tucking my shirt and next thing i knew i was throwing hands and the teacher had to break us up and we had to go to the office and they called our parents

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I was playing ball when I was 10 and this cadaan kid kept talking shit to me and I snapped when he kicked my ball over the fence so I sucker punched his shyt and kept punching him on the floor until my homies pulled me off.

Trending