Tell me about your first fight

Asli

love is in the air, come sniff with me
VIP
Lollll couple of Latina and Somali girls tried my patience. Ended up getting suspended for 3 days. Fun times

486th President

๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ผ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…บ ๐Ÿ’•
VIP

486th President

VIP
Most of my fights in 6th grade weโ€™re up against racist white boys although Iโ€™m cool with them now ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ด

486th President

VIP
Lollll couple of Latina and Somali girls tried my patience. Ended up getting suspended for 3 days. Fun times
How many were you up against was this a 3 V 1 type of fight ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฟ๐ŸฅŠ

It was in seventh grade, some kid stole my DS so I beat him with a wooden bat and stole his bag. I knew where this kid lived so everyday for a whole year I use taunt him and threaten him.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I was like 9 years old on the school playground. We were playing football and this kid two years above me started shit on a small friend of mine. I was a big kid and way too overconfident and stepped in like I was going to sort him out. Had a quick verbal exchange and he pushed me. I pushed him back and he lost his balance, got embarrassed and punched me in the face. I just couldn't believe it. That was the first time I got punched in the face and I remember thinking, this shit doesn't hurt that much. I swung back and we went at it for like a full minute until other kids got involved and broke us up. I started raging and crying out of pure ciil and tried to chase him down. I thought I lost that, until I heard he started crying in class. That got me gassed up and renewed my confidence. A few weeks later we were all cool and I was standing next to him and 2 class mates. I told him I won the fight, and one of the other kids goes "no, it was even". I remember looking at him saying we can go again and the kid goes "no, you won". That one fight with an older kid where I'm sure I lost got me mad clout in school.

:mjlol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i was 7 when some 5th grader stole my pokemon cards so i ended up chasing him i grabed my scooter and started the chase after cathcihng up to him i took the scooter and threw it at him while he was lying down i took back my cards and his wallet and continued to beat him with it after a while his friends came in and started to beat me up but they where so skinny that i bearley feelt anything so i ended up winning by the end of the fight the teachers stepped in and broke up the fight i was suspeneded for 2 weeks but i walked off with 400 kr and bought more cards :mjlol:

RaeSrEm

I love shoes
When I was 9 ish, beat them up for trying to play me. No one liked them and I gave them a chance, and they tried to take more than they could chew. Aabo proud, Hooyo upset :pachah1:

Nafiso Qalanjo

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ #CartmanExit โ™ฅ
VIP
Never fought, but I was always the instigator making people I didnt like fight for my entertainment in middle school.

When I look back at it I'm still surprised how I managed to always walked out consequence free.:mjlol:

Trending