Tell me about your first fight

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Lollll couple of Latina and Somali girls tried my patience. Ended up getting suspended for 3 days. Fun times

It was in seventh grade, some kid stole my DS so I beat him with a wooden bat and stole his bag. I knew where this kid lived so everyday for a whole year I use taunt him and threaten him.

Incoming violent shitbags
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alluring the mainpulator, can control people like a pupeteer.
1_2RqhriPNXWIWk_1b_e1BHA.png

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I was like 9 years old on the school playground. We were playing football and this kid two years above me started shit on a small friend of mine. I was a big kid and way too overconfident and stepped in like I was going to sort him out. Had a quick verbal exchange and he pushed me. I pushed him back and he lost his balance, got embarrassed and punched me in the face. I just couldn't believe it. That was the first time I got punched in the face and I remember thinking, this shit doesn't hurt that much. I swung back and we went at it for like a full minute until other kids got involved and broke us up. I started raging and crying out of pure ciil and tried to chase him down. I thought I lost that, until I heard he started crying in class. That got me gassed up and renewed my confidence. A few weeks later we were all cool and I was standing next to him and 2 class mates. I told him I won the fight, and one of the other kids goes "no, it was even". I remember looking at him saying we can go again and the kid goes "no, you won". That one fight with an older kid where I'm sure I lost got me mad clout in school.

:mjlol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i was 7 when some 5th grader stole my pokemon cards so i ended up chasing him i grabed my scooter and started the chase after cathcihng up to him i took the scooter and threw it at him while he was lying down i took back my cards and his wallet and continued to beat him with it after a while his friends came in and started to beat me up but they where so skinny that i bearley feelt anything so i ended up winning by the end of the fight the teachers stepped in and broke up the fight i was suspeneded for 2 weeks but i walked off with 400 kr and bought more cards :mjlol:

Cartman

reformed
When I was 9 ish, beat them up for trying to play me. No one liked them and I gave them a chance, and they tried to take more than they could chew. Aabo proud, Hooyo upset :pachah1:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Never fought, but I was always the instigator making people I didnt like fight for my entertainment in middle school.
giphy.gif

When I look back at it I'm still surprised how I managed to always walked out consequence free.:mjlol: