Teeri loses it on Facebook live and attacks the nasab of Cagar's people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I sensed an entitlement tone from your comment. "They gave us that position because of the corridor". Every clan in DDSI was given a ministerial position. It's not the way you put imo.

I won't lie, part of my post was trying to rile up @Teeri-Alpha so he can drop another one of his rants about the supremacy of the "Ogaden Race" and why Idoors are subhuman:damedamn:

It is funny we are supposedly so langaab and irrelevant but we are always on this dude's mind!:damn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Im glad Marexaan weren't included in this Galla run DDSI scam. Screw Ethiopia and Gallas, why isnt this Cagjar guy defending Geri Koombe civilians in Tuuli Guleed? Wuxuu damiir xuma kiss the Ring

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
I won't lie, part of my post was trying to rile up @Teeri-Alpha so he can drop another one of his rants about the supremacy of the "Ogaden Race" and why *****s are subhuman:damedamn:

It is funny we are supposedly so langaab and irrelevant but we are always on this dude's mind!:damn:
I see you edited your last sentence:reallymaury:

Marehan live in all 6 districts in the Liban zone but don't control a single district. They either share it or are the minority. The story of Marehan is similar in Somalia and Kenya, a minority in Jubaland, Puntland, Galmudug, Banaadir, NFD. :mjkkk:
Marehan border Oromos and fought them last year are you really this clueless Garissa boy
https://www.wadaninews24.com/2017/0...-ah-ku-dhex-maraya-dowlada-degaanka-itoobiya/

PEOPLE AND ECOLOGY IN THE SOUTHERN AND SOUTHEASTERN ETHIOPIAN BORDERLANDS
Second in importance are different Somali clans. The Gerri, Degodia and Marehan clans are the important ones.
This concentration is specifically high in markets near to the border. Along the Ethio‐Kenyan border the Oromos (the Boran) and the Somalis (Gerri, Degodia and to some extent Marehan), dominate the cross‐border trade.
http://www.ossrea.net/publications/images/stories/ossrea/drrs-1.pdf

Beelaha Sade iyo Dagoodiye oo ku dagaalamay deegaanka Waleysolamaan oo ka tirsan Ismaamulka dhulka Soomaalida ee Itoobiya
http://www.allgedo.com/2012/07/21/b...san-ismaamulka-dhulka-soomaalida-ee-itoobiya/

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Marehan border Oromos and fought them last year are you really this clueless Garissa boy
https://www.wadaninews24.com/2017/0...-ah-ku-dhex-maraya-dowlada-degaanka-itoobiya/

Beelaha Sade iyo Dagoodiye oo ku dagaalamay deegaanka Waleysolamaan oo ka tirsan Ismaamulka dhulka Soomaalida ee Itoobiya
http://www.allgedo.com/2012/07/21/b...san-ismaamulka-dhulka-soomaalida-ee-itoobiya/

Stay on topic and I said Marehan live in all 6 districts:draketf: Maybe your #'s would have been in tact if your cousins didn't migrate to squat in Gedo

Stay on topic and I said Marehan live in all 6 districts:draketf: Maybe your #'s would have been in tact if your cousins didn't migrate to squat in Gedo
Our numbers are enough to fight with Degoodi and Oromos and since when are we squatters in Gedo that's like saying Makaahiil are squatters in Wardheer don't bring up Baardheere because it is not Reer Xasan deegaan seriously sujuu boy caadi ma tihid

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Our numbers are enough to fight with Degoodi and Oromos and since when are we squatters in Gedo that's like saying Makaahiil are squatters in Wardheer don't bring up Baardheere because it is not Reer Xasan deegaan seriously sujuu boy caadi ma tihid
Reer hassan run Gedo not reer dini:manny: and why do you keep mentioning Oromos, its dagodia and garre fighting borana(Oromo) not you, you barely make a difference but whatever floats your boat

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Reer hassan run Gedo not reer dini:manny: and why do you keep mentioning Oromos, its dagodia and garre fighting borana(Oromo) not you, you barely make a difference but whatever floats your boat

Reer Diini and Reer Hassan run Gedo, same with our regions Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe. We are the ones that karbashed Oromo Borana. We make the difference in our region Liibaan Zone after all we are the majority. Hey but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Yeah he should given my ilma adeers in Liibaan a seat which they rightfully deserved. The largest clan in Liibaan not getting a seat? That's absurd.

Of course your gonna applaud the guy. Because he knew if he did select a Reer Hassan man him and the cagdheers would get scared.

Yep he should had met with the top dogs like the owners of the regions, cities, towns, etc.

I see tho he did give all the futile yaryar clans a seat to keep them busy from joining Oromos. Understandable strategy.

libaan has never had mps or governors who are mareahn, either haile days, mengustu, zenawi etc , they do notmexist

however, there is reer osman who run away after cuasing trouble for reer mareahn from cabudwaq, omsan waa mareahn but are classed as maalinguur under the portction of reer cabdulle, the reer yuo curse daily, they protect reer osman in nogob,

also there are lots of mareahn in oromia, reer nuuradiin to be exact, but they got out voted in 2004, many gurgure and jaarso and other conrer tribes who are dir today oromo the next voted to join oromia, they got their wish and are being slaughtered today with machete

mareahns best bet would be to claim for seats in oormia reer nuradiin,

no marehans in harar, somalis need to stop claming land becasue they passed through one day on their way to another town,

harar has had 4 ogaden presdeints, yet you dont see us claming it, no way can anyone else claim it, ogaden and hararis waa very clsoe,

bs: why would we allow marehan libaan recognition, they came as refugees during civil war besides we dont want them in outr souther flangs,

truth be told gabooye has more rights then most of the langaabs mustafa gave seats, but they got minister and will get other seats

I won't lie, part of my post was trying to rile up @Teeri-Alpha so he can drop another one of his rants about the supremacy of the "Ogaden Race" and why *****s are subhuman:damedamn:

i dont even know who the yuo are, kulaha we are always on his mined,

i am sure i asked before, are you gadabursi? or 1door?, sowmthign about gaabiley on your profile,

anyways, if your 1door what you think about President mustafa ignoring qarhajis and giving one minister of HANDCRAFS heheheheh to i think it was habar cawal?

if thats true, the arhajis held meetings in london crying, funny how thye were celebrating ONLF being handed over just years ago

i personally think all 1door in DDS should ideally be moved back to somaliland, waa fitna so best to keep away from them,

isnha Allah when ONLF wins the offical elections in 2020 , hat will yall do, yall will have to beg them for a seat firstly and secondly i hope they do to yall what yall did,

if i was not islamic i would have said evil things, but i thing personally no 1door, no gadabursi, garre mj or mareahn or hawiye should be given seats,

but dagodi, ciise, akisho waa iska ok

202 will be shared based on degmo/gobals and sicne yall only get 4 mps out of 280 from gaashambo, yuo can claim to live in other degmos but yuo dont get shyt,

we will clean house and all langaabs that ask for seats by 2020 will be asked to get lost,

Because despite your drunken rants on here. *****s especially HA are relevant clan in DDSI politics due to the strategic lands we inhabit in Somaliland and DDSI. Having us at the table means the corridor to Berbera is on lock for the landlocked Ethiopian import market. Besides, there isn't that much bad blood between us as compared to the extremely poor relations you have with GX. Cagar is playing ***** off each other which is very smart.

I get the sense Cagar fundamentally knows how to play politics and keep the emotion out of it. I foresee his admin being a good partner and welcome his presidency.

funny your pathetic clan were insulting hima nd you just days ago,

warya horta your port doesnt mean shit, 99% of ethiopias port comes from djabouti and now eriteria is being up graded by dubai and china with 6 billion,

no sane person will touch your port after failmarjo screwed yall , he is your presdeitn after all,

in think qarhajis are more deserving sicne they actually live in dds rather than HA,

perhaps mustafa is divinding you lot so he can bit one 1door against another,

this means nought, in 2020 if god willing, when ONLF takes over and win 87% f the elections, yall be quite, and no 1door will come in DDS with out handing over a young HA virign to marry and thats the cost of crossing the border, forget asking for a minister,

yall went there as refugees in 207 after ethiopian invasion,

we will not give refugees a minister, they are not legal resdients, go back to dusamareeb,

kualah we live in libaan region, rag ba leh libaan region,

yall are the worst regugees, no wonder why you lost kismayo, yall went to libaan region after being chased by eley then attacked the people that welcomed yall, dagodi and garre

yall are like the arab and afgans atatcked white people in eruope and robbing them daily,

and then he brings allgedo website, its like trump using fox news as a source,

Reer Diini and Reer Hassan run Gedo, same with our regions Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe. We are the ones that karbashed Oromo Borana. We make the difference in our region Liibaan Zone after all we are the majority. Hey but whatever helps you sleep at night.

how can yuo be majorty yet sidelined by successive regimes in the region, from haile selale days until now mps and governors waa dagodi and garre,

horta are you beserk made sheikh or delusional?

kualah we are majorty,

if you are then name me you gobals/towns/tuulos in libaan?

i dont think marehan all their towns sifty and dekatu? thats not typical geeljire langauge names for towns,

i thought 1doors were delusional like that cumar dudes begging us for a seat saying now they got it becasue of berber,

little does the 1door now they must bow for us afer God, after god we own them,

and we gave them minister of Hand crafts :damn::damn: all 1doors are learning to saying agah agah to survive in DDS

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
libaan has never had mps or governors who are mareahn, either haile days, mengustu, zenawi etc , they do notmexist

however, there is reer osman who run away after cuasing trouble for reer mareahn from cabudwaq, omsan waa mareahn but are classed as maalinguur under the portction of reer cabdulle, the reer yuo curse daily, they protect reer osman in nogob,

also there are lots of mareahn in oromia, reer nuuradiin to be exact, but they got out voted in 2004, many gurgure and jaarso and other conrer tribes who are dir today oromo the next voted to join oromia, they got their wish and are being slaughtered today with machete

mareahns best bet would be to claim for seats in oormia reer nuradiin,

no marehans in harar, somalis need to stop claming land becasue they passed through one day on their way to another town,

harar has had 4 ogaden presdeints, yet you dont see us claming it, no way can anyone else claim it, ogaden and hararis waa very clsoe,

bs: why would we allow marehan libaan recognition, they came as refugees during civil war besides we dont want them in outr souther flangs,

truth be told gabooye has more rights then most of the langaabs mustafa gave seats, but they got minister and will get other seats

Hello there my slave Teeri and I thought you changed to peaceful? But it turns out you are two faced as usual. Don't claim Reer Osman true fighters Maalinguur and Reer Cabdulle are so langaab that they are claiming the mighty Reer Osman. Marehan Reer Hassan were MPs and governors of the Liibaan zone. Reer Osman and Reer Hassan protect themselves in Nogob. Reer Nuuradiin are Ugaases that karbash Oromos 24/7. Marehan are going to claim for seats in DDSI since they inhabit there and get their fair share.

There a lot of Marehan in Harar our historic city my adeer Amir Nur Mujahid Sultanate of Harar ruled. Marehan own that city and understand the Harari's quite well. Marehan have been the mayor and owner of our city Harar since the 1800's. Marehan own Harar and understand Harari's better than your langaab kind because we ruled them they are used to us.

Liar again Reer Hassan have been in the Liibaan Zone region since the Kacaan era and way before that. Garre and Degodia were new settlers in the 90's and 2000's. Marehan are already in their lands in DDSI.

Hello there my slave Teeri and I thought you changed to peaceful? But it turns out you are two faced as usual. Don't claim Reer Osman true fighters Maalinguur and Reer Cabdulle are so langaab that they are claiming the mighty Reer Osman. Marehan Reer Hassan were MPs and governors of the Liibaan zone. Reer Osman and Reer Hassan protect themselves in Nogob. Reer Nuuradiin are Ugaases that karbash Oromos 24/7. Marehan are going to claim for seats in DDSI since they inhabit there and get their fair share.

There a lot of Marehan in Harar our historic city my adeer Amir Nur Mujahid Sultanate of Harar ruled. Marehan own that city and understand the Harari's quite well. Marehan have been the mayor and owner of our city Harar since the 1800's. Marehan own Harar and understand Harari's better than your langaab kind because we ruled them they are used to us.

Liar again Reer Hassan have been in the Liibaan Zone region since the Kacaan era and way before that. Garre and Degodia were new settlers in the 90's and 2000's. Marehan are already in their lands in DDSI.

adoonka boonkkgjjboontiatinus mareahn, please tell me the names of the mps and governors you mentoned for libaan, harar and other massive Galaxies the mareahn race rules, i will wait,

war mareahn has been forced to asmiliate, they speak oromo, now, they are gone,

the reer osman langaabs run to maalinguur in 1800s but to this day they are rmeined they are just visiors,

ANYWAYS, I WANT TO KNOW THE NAMES OF THE MPS AND GOVERNORS FOR LIBAAN, HARAR AND OTHER PALCES YOU MENTIONED IN ETHIOPI,

AFTER ALL I CAN NAME ALL THE 11 OGADEN PRESIDENTS OF DDSI,

STARTING FROM MY UNCLE Abdullahi Mohamed Sacdi WHO WON THE VOTES IN JANUARY 23RD 1993, A REER AMADIN, MOHAMED ZUBEER OGADEN ROYALTY, UNTILL UNCLE MUSTAFA CAGJAR,

ALSO I CAN NAME YOU THE 4 OGADEN PRESIDENTS OF HARAR AND THE OGADEN AND JIDWAQ GOVERNORS OF HARAR REGION AS WELL,

NAME ME THE MAREHAN MPS AND OTHER LEADERS IN DDSI AND HARAR PLEASE,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending