Teeri loses it on Facebook live and attacks the nasab of Cagar's people

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a neef. Kukahaa caruurta reer isaaq wasa. They set this nigga uo. There must be something in that energy drink.

Cagjar is soft ass nigga but to this slim bastard is overreacting.

He starts the video picking his nose.

What a neef. Kukahaa caruurta reer isaaq wasa. They set this nigga uo. There must be something in that energy drink.

Cagjar is soft ass nigga but to this slim bastard is overreacting.

He starts the video picking his nose.

he says he is reer shabelle,

no nedd to insult my reer awow reer isaaq, however, depsite his bad mouth he has a point,

i think he is cabdalla but at the ame time kinda right, how can 1door get minister from dagaxbuur and reer isaaq just one,

cabdalla just one, makahil just one, cawlyahan with 12 counties/demgos get one and yet sheekhal one, reer aw hassan one?

ogadens died and we are atleast easily 87% of the population since ONLF gets those votes since 1994,

we own 84 degmos out of 93 as absame, ogaden alone waa owner of 78/93 counties thats atleast 83% plus,

i even heard 1door waa head of dagaxbuur or jigjga? need to confirm that,

how come my own laft reer magan got 2 ministers (so i heard, one bahahn magan and one reer dalal) it should be atleast one magan/cali yusuf or reer cilmi

cawlyahan and tolomog (cabdalla have 6 degmos alone) own more counties than all the other langaab non absame qashin combined,

i mean MJ gets one yet doesnt control one full degmo but makahil with 6 degmo get one and sacad maqabul living in nogob menaign maqabull have 7 counties

reer isaaq get one? wtf?

cawlyahan with 12 counties, 99% of afhdeer (ecfept for mustahiiil with reer aw hassan who used to read quran to reeer warfa kids get one

i udnertand garre and dagodi as they own libaan, and even ciise,

akisho? he is bloody malllinguur mohamed zubbeer when in oagdneiya, they get one?

this is bad, my awow betetr increased one for reer isaaq, cawlyahan, candalla, reer mohamed , makahil bahngari

and ideally if he can kick out 1door and MJs would be nice and also kick out all langaabs,

But masha Allah he refused to give one to mareahns though, only bright star, well done,

mustafa should atleast give another vice presdient to oggaden like cabdalla, makahil,

why not, we own large gobals and more degmos then all combined

no nedd to insult my reer awow reer isaaq, however, depsite his bad mouth he has a point,

i think he is cabdalla but ****** at the ame time kinda right, how can 1door get minister from dagaxbuur and reer isaaq just one,

cabdalla just one, makahil just one, cawlyahan with 12 counties/demgos get one and yet sheekhal one, reer aw hassan one?

ogadens died and we are atleast easily 87% of the population since ONLF gets those votes since 1994,

we own 84 degmos out of 93 as absame, ogaden alone waa owner of 78/93 counties thats atleast 83% plus,

how come my own laft reer magan got 2 ministers (so i heard, one bahahn magan and one reer dalal) it should be atleast one magan/cali yusuf or reer cilmi

cawlyahan and tolomog (cabdalla have 6 degmos alone) own more counties than all the other langaab non absame qashin combined,

i mean MJ gets one yet doesnt control one full degmo but makahil with 6 degmo get one and sacad maqabul living in nogob menaign maqabull have 7 counties

reer isaaq get one? wtf?

cawlyahan with 12 counties, 99% of afhdeer (ecfept for mustahiiil with reer aw hassan who used to read quran to reeer warfa kids get one

akisho? he is bloody malllinguur mohamed zubbeer when in oagdneiya, they get one?

this is bad, my awow betetr increased one for reer isaaq, cawlyahan, candalla, reer mohamed , makahil bahngari

and ideally if he can kick out 1door and MJs would be nice and also kick out all langaabs,

But masha Allah he refused to give one to mareahns though, only bright star, well done,

mustafa should atleast give another vice presdient to oggaden like cabdalla, makahil,

he's soft.

but this nigga on the video is crazy. We need to be one. Let's allow these yar yar muppets a bit to chew on for now, and we'll see how they behave when the election comes around. If they are still belligerent and hostile towards u, the next guy can always scrap the whole thing.

Think of this a test.:trumpsmirk:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

i think he is cabdalla but ****** at the ame time kinda right, how can 1door get minister from dagaxbuur and reer isaaq just one,

reer isaaq get one? wtf?

Because despite your drunken rants on here. Idoors especially HA are relevant clan in DDSI politics due to the strategic lands we inhabit in Somaliland and DDSI. Having us at the table means the corridor to Berbera is on lock for the landlocked Ethiopian import market. Besides, there isn't that much bad blood between us as compared to the extremely poor relations you have with GX. Cagar is playing Idoor off each other which is very smart.

I get the sense Cagar fundamentally knows how to play politics and keep the emotion out of it. I foresee his admin being a good partner and welcome his presidency.

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

reer isaaq get one? wtf?

Marehan (Reer Hassan) from the Liibaan Zone were snubbed and they are the majority in their region.

Huge mistake.

Last edited:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Marehan (Reer Hassan) from the Liibaan Zone were snubbed and they are the majority in their region.

Huge mistake.
One thing I applaud him for:qri8gs7: but the man is too kumbaya, everyone gets a seat at the dinner table. What he should have done is put the grown ups & owners of the land at the dinner table to discuss issues concerning their state & all the other laangaab minority clans on the booster seat, give them a few toys(government positions)to keep them occupied.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
One thing I applaud him for:qri8gs7: but the man is too kumbaya, everyone gets a seat at the dinner table. What he should have done is put the grown ups & owners of the land at the dinner table to discuss issues concerning their state & all the other laangaab minority clans on the booster seat, give them a few toys(government positions)to keep them occupied.
How many seats did your Gabooye clan get?

Sheikh

VIP

Yeah he should given my ilma adeers in Liibaan a seat which they rightfully deserved. The largest clan in Liibaan not getting a seat? That's absurd.

Of course your gonna applaud the guy. Because he knew if he did select a Reer Hassan man him and the cagdheers would get scared.

Yep he should had met with the top dogs like the owners of the regions, cities, towns, etc.

I see tho he did give all the futile yaryar clans a seat to keep them busy from joining Oromos. Understandable strategy.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Yeah he should given my ilma adeers in Liibaan a seat which they rightfully deserved. The largest clan in Liibaan not getting a seat? That's absurd.

Of course your gonna applaud the guy. Because he knew if he did select a Reer Hassan man him and the cagdheers would get scared.

Yep he should had met with the top dogs like the owners of the regions, cities, towns, etc.

I see tho he did give all the futile yaryar clans a seat to keep them busy from joining Oromos. Understandable strategy.
I understand, if MJs & idoors get a ministry position why not the mighty Marehan, rulers of Harar but the Liban zone is represented by Garre and rightfully so its their turf:manny:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Because despite your drunken rants on here. *****s especially HA are relevant clan in DDSI politics due to the strategic lands we inhabit in Somaliland and DDSI. Having us at the table means the corridor to Berbera is on lock for the landlocked Ethiopian import market. Besides, there isn't that much bad blood between us as compared to the extremely poor relations you have with GX. Cagar is playing ***** off each other which is very smart.

I get the sense Cagar fundamentally knows how to play politics and keep the emotion out of it. I foresee his admin being a good partner and welcome his presidency.
"Having us at the table means the corridor to Berbera is on lock for the landlocked Ethiopian import market"
So you think you are extremely important because of this corridor and Ethiopia sees that corridor as irreplaceable?!? Dude, your tripping. Ethiopia DO NOT need your corridor or your port, infact it's the opposite.. Somaliland voluntarily giving Ethiopia 19% stake of their port is a prove of that. Be humble no one cares about your "corridor".

Sheikh

VIP
I understand, if MJs & *****s get a ministry position why not the mighty Marehan, rulers of Harar but the Liban zone is represented by Garre and rightfully so its their turf:manny:

True we are the rulers of Harar representing the Somalis. We also inhabit Shilavo, Wardheer, Geladin, etc. But in Liibaan zone there is royal Marehan (Reer Hassan), Garre and Degodia. Those 3 all can be found in Liibaan zone. But through the yrs we are the majority there now.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
True we are the rulers of Harar representing the Somalis. We also inhabit Shilavo, Wardheer, Geladin, etc. But in Liibaan zone there is royal Marehan (Reer Hassan), Garre and Degodia. Those 3 all can be found in Liibaan zone. But through the yrs we are the majority there now.
@Sheikh I heard there's a huge Marehan population in Gondor, Amhara region. Is that true?? Maybe it's just a rumour.

Cumar

VIP
"Having us at the table means the corridor to Berbera is on lock for the landlocked Ethiopian import market"
So you think you are extremely important because of this corridor and Ethiopia sees that corridor as irreplaceable?!? Dude, your tripping. Ethiopia DO NOT need your corridor or your port, infact it's the opposite.. Somaliland voluntarily giving Ethiopia 19% stake of their port is a prove of that. Be humble no one cares about your "corridor".

I meant that gives us leverage. Somaliland is pretty bad at business deals but that doesn't mean Berbera is not important. Ethiopia is hungry they want access to Asmara, Port Sudan, Djibouti, Berbera and probably more.

I am not boasting but the corridor is uniquely and strategically placed and we would be fools not to use it to our advantage.

I meant that gives us leverage. Somaliland is pretty bad at business deals but that doesn't mean Berbera is not important. Ethiopia is hungry they want access to Asmara, Port Sudan, Djibouti, Berbera and probably more.
They don't want an equal relationship. Better to own your port and freedom and be in gaajo than eat good when you sell off your rights

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I meant that gives us leverage. Somaliland is pretty bad at business but that doesn't mean Berbera is not important.
I sensed an entitlement tone from your comment. "They gave us that position because of the corridor". Every clan in DDSI was given a ministerial position. It's not the way you put imo.

Cumar

VIP
They don't want an equal relationship. Better to own your port and freedom and be in gaajo than eat good when you sell off your rights

I wish we had a credible Somali state that could enter into deals with foreigners on our own terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts