@Teckniko come in

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@TekNiKo WHO THE HELL IS THE PERSON IN YOUR PROFILE? WHAT A SAD SOUL.

1679576494576.png

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I heard he's getting bullied by other Somalis in the bin

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I don’t think they would put him in a jail filled with his opps. Pretty sure he’s in the hurst

Maplehurst, along with the Innes Jail, are full of Somalis awaiting trial though. I heard from the grapevine he got garac'd. He'll be safer once they find him guilty and put him in some random federal prison. The most dangerous time for a Somali criminal is before they are found guilty and in an Ontario prison (only like 4 total in Toronto and Ottawa). You're bound to meet up a Somali guy you had beef with prior to sentencing. He'll be sighing relief when they put him the bin in New Brunswick or Nunavut or some random place.

Maplehurst, along with the Innes Jail, are full of Somalis awaiting trial though. I heard from the grapevine he got garac'd. He'll be safer once they find him guilty and put him in some random federal prison. The most dangerous time for a Somali criminal is before they are found guilty and in an Ontario prison (only like 4 total in Toronto and Ottawa). You're bound to meet up a Somali guy you had beef with prior to sentencing. He'll be sighing relief when they put him the bin in New Brunswick or Nunavut or some random place.

You're like the Central Intelligence Agency for Somalis in Canada

:mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hes in segregation cell due to threats from fellow prisoners.

Trending