Team UK come in. Let’s talk about Lidl brakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Not really. I am just surprised Somalis still shop in those places. I have good memories about Lidl buying cheap drinks there to drink when I get tired from playing football in my teenage days.

How is that surprising? They are normal supermarkets :comeon: I’m now wondering where you do your groceries..

Bohol

VIP
How is that surprising? They are normal supermarkets :comeon: I’m now wondering where you do your groceries..

Yh normal but not common among many people it is like Poundland. I shop at Sainsbury's, Tesco and occasionally Waitrose. What about you miss Holland?

RICH

He shops at Waitrose and Marks and Spencer's while taking shots of Kambucha samples.

Lol never heard of Waitrose though, but Marks and Spencer’s is caadi as well

Yh normal but not common among many people it is like Poundland. I shop at Sainsbury's, Tesco and occasionally Waitrose. What about you miss Holland?

Oh lord “it’s like Poundland” this makes you sound even more boujee. Anyways.. Sainsbury and Tesco are nice though because they literally have everything. That’s why I love “Albert Heijn”, which is a supermarket here in the Netherlands.

Bohol

VIP
Oh lord “it’s like Poundland” this makes you sound even more boujee. Anyways.. Sainsbury and Tesco are nice though because they literally have everything. That’s why I love “Albert Heijn”, which is a supermarket here in the Netherlands.

So you know Poundland yh.:pachah1: What is the equivalent of it called in Holland?

RICH

So you know Poundland yh.:pachah1: What is the equivalent of it called in Holland?

I think the closest equivalent of Poundland would be Action. It’s a store where you can buy almost everything for little money.

Lidl is very dodgy in Denmark. I don't make a lot of money, due to the fact that I'm studying, but even I would consider twice about shopping there. Their bakery is also pure xaar. An absolute abomination that pales in comparison to the UK ones.

Muji

VIP
This thread is not for you obese Americans or fruity Danes.

Focus on your own struggles, arent you both getting deported soon? You can tell me about Lidl’s bakery when you are in kakuma eating beans and lentils :pacspit:

mrlog

VIP
This thread is not for you obese Americans or fruity Danes.

Focus on your own struggles, arent you both getting deported soon? You can tell me about Lidl’s bakery when you are in kakuma eating beans and lentils :pacspit:

Yikes
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending