Team UK come in. Let’s talk about Lidl brakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Attention all ye Somalispot Brits!!

The first UK Somalispot meet up will be held at the Lidl bakery in Tottenham, closer to @Daughter of samaale neck of the woods since she has a curfew.

Bring your friends and your tote bags, there will be no judgment if you can only afford the small 35p croissants at the moment!

Everyone of you is invited @Kodeen @Basic @AliUK @Solaris @henni @Daughter of samaale @Prince Abubu

@Yaquub maybe you can ask your carers in the loony bin to let you out for this special occasion.

Muji

VIP
I'll put my best fake Armani tracksuit on so I can flex on all those slavs for you. But I swear if I see you picking stuff up with your bare hands instead of tongs im calling security

One of the dirty slavs coughed in my face yesterday. I hope you will be able to protect me from them as they are very wild

The first UK Somalispot meet up will be held at the Lidl bakery in Tottenham, closer to @Daughter of samaale neck of the woods since she has a curfew.

Bring your friends and your tote bags, there will be no judgment if you can only afford the small 35p croissants at the moment!

Everyone of you is invited @Kodeen @Basic @AliUK @Solaris @henni @Daughter of samaale @Prince Abubu

@Yaquub maybe you can ask your carers in the loony bin to let you out for this special occasion.

I can't, they took man's licence.Too much speeding.

Ramen

🌸

im reer sweden
:dead::dead:

mrlog

VIP
@Knowles have u tried the frozen Paratha’s they sell at the supermarkets?
U warm them up in a frying pan and have them with Shaah bigeeys.

:lawd:

I know this is fake but a legit meetup with UK Sspot members would be sick :ohhh:

Abti help me find mid yaroo kibis/sabaayad qatar ku ah.
This iskaabulo-nimo is unbearable
Sanaag. They worship kibis. I had it for breakfast and dinner for two months in badiye. My best bet go there or a fob who came from that region. These Western girls dont want their nails to break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending