Team ashy and or team ajanabi

will you marry in or out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
to all the Somalispot singles do you see yourself marrying a Somali guy/girl and if not why? And if so why?
giphy_s.gif
The somalis in my sixthform always talk lowly of ajanabis but date then I just wanna see if the stigma is worldwide. Strictly no derailing I want actual answers @Xooshdheere @TSP @Kingjames @Tjioux @khad417 @Lola_Vonroe @TooMacaan @BANTU @Jjero @Batuulo @sophisticate @Steamdevolopment @R.Kelly @NA9 @Lsma @Gucci mane @Zeus

to all the Somalispot singles do you see yourself marrying a Somali guy/girl and if not why? And if so why?
giphy_s.gif
The somalis in my sixthform always talk lowly of ajanabis but date then I just wanna see if the stigma is worldwide. Strictly no derailing I want actual answers @Xooshdheere @TSP @Kingjames @Tjioux @khad417 @Lola_Vonroe @TooMacaan @BANTU @Jjero @Batuulo @sophisticate @Steamdevolopment @R.Kelly @NA9 @Lsma @Gucci mane @Zeus

Hell I am not sure I'll marry a human any more

My kink is too strong

honestly no one gives a f*ck whether you date in or out. No one should judge anyways. Somalis in the west are obsolete genealogically. Somalis are not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.