Team ashy and or team ajanabi

will you marry in or out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The pinnacle of Somali civilization is unfolding before our eyes.

The greatest Somali intellectuals debating the greatest of topics.

This is truly why we are best of people.

:rejoice:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Think you gonna have to settle with me then saxb unless you want a husband calling you faqash and reer xamari:siilaanyolaugh:

I speak af waqoyi if that's your taste:samwelcome:

'tis a good to be a half breed:trumpsmirk:
:drakelaugh: I have the edge sxb. You're just another skinny ashy abdi.

:drakelaugh: I have the edge sxb. You're just another skinny ashy abdi.

Lol bro you inject yourself with testosterone because of how pathetic your natural T levels are; I think she would prefer a nigga that can keep his dick up without synthetic injections even if I was an ashy Abdi:russ::russ::russ: :camby:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Lol bro you inject yourself with testosterone because of how pathetic your natural T levels are; I think she would prefer a nigga that can keep his dick up without synthetic injections even if I was an ashy Abdi:russ::russ::russ: :camby:
Testosterone is cheap and widely available. I just make it part of my lifestyle but the good thing is that I can do it 3 times a day and I can last over an hour in bed. I still have the edge you caato abdi

World

VIP
I don’t want children who don’t look like me, ajnabi in laws who won’t be able to communicate with my family(I will feel much more at peace with Somali in laws, imagine my wifes uncles being racist), a spouse who doesn’t know Somali culture and can’t go to Somalia, confused children without an identity who will marry out since their parents did as well.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Team ajnabi, although my preference lies with marrying in. But, alas, the Somali dating scene for atheists like me is slim pickings. I'd be more likely to find a unicorn than i would finding a like minded Xalimo. :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending