Tariq Nasheed talks with a Somali

thats a bantu not somali
View attachment 145408
nigga agenda.jpg

with that shootgun looking nose i bet even her own parents where roasting her

Its normally the outcasts that struggle to fit in with Somalis. Whether it looks, dhaqan or kalsooni in their Somalinimo. She must be going through identity issues for her to co-sign to his bs.

reer

VIP
arabs had arab african and white slaves. west africans sold other west africans into slavery
but somalis weren't into enslaving each other
somalis being coons is laughable. tell me where do you see a dark people who were not fond of (understatement) lighter peoples like arabs and whites

tariq nasheed should look at his own african american people who see biracials as "black" and the fact that entertainers are revered as leaders in his community

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can't stand when Somalis try to side with hotep conscious-pimps. He wants to perpetuate his historic legacy on to people of African descent that have more pride in their index finger than he could have over several lifetimes. When Muslim Africans tend to have higher self-worth than their recently converted Christian counterparts. This guy talks about East Africa like hes an authority. He should quit projecting his history and insecurities on to others.

arabs had arab african and white slaves. west africans sold other west africans into slavery
but somalis weren't into enslaving each other
somalis being coons is laughable. tell me where do you see a dark people who were not fond of (understatement) lighter peoples like arabs and whites

tariq nasheed should look at his own african american people who see biracials as "black" and the fact that entertainers are revered as leaders in his community

We are the first african country to defeat a european power on both land and sea and removed the Portugese from the Swahili coast. Killed all the Omani slave traders in Mozambique and set up gold mines and established Sofala.

Whereas his ancestors were selling each other out and picking cotton. We had the longest anti-colonial resistance at a time when they were being lynched. We are the least coonlike Africans.

What happened to her face?

I hope she's not being abused. I hear about "reverts" and non-Muslim Madoow men abusing women. I pray that is not the case.

Somali women need to protect themselves from these Hoteps and Somali women fetishisers, they will destroy your self-esteem and identity.

Trending