Tarek Fatah: Somalia is part of the Arab League because "someone has got to do the cleaning"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a weird obsession with hawiye on this site:patrice:

Because we criticize the past 8 years government of Somalia does not you mean we are obsessed with hawiye. We are in International court for our water /borders are in danger of annexation. Main you that region is full of oil. Second the government send 50 000 Somali maids to Saudi. The people here are using tribalism card to silent us

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No my grandfathers from my dad's side second wife is because his first wife died early. They live in Ethiopia that's why.
Nacaala, I heard they were the first ones to bring sorcery & witches to Somalia, war illahay hadu ku roon yahay dhegdheer was sheekhal, may Allah protect us from them amiin dheh kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Because your mjareerten and yall knowing for your battymans kkkkk
Really? That's all, kkk pitiful, tell me there mr patriotic Somalia midnimada waa muqadiis, what makes you closer to waraabe who is a somalidiid if it's not qabyalad? Who do you think you're deceiving with the blue flag, ask waraabe what he thinks of that flag.

Nacaala, I heard they were the first ones to bring sorcery & witches to Somalia, war illahay hadu ku roon yahay dhegdheer was sheekhal, may Allah protect us from them amiin dheh kkkk
Sheekhal are not Hawiye. I don't know when they were added to the list but maybe it was post 1991. Dhagdheer was Sheekhal? Lol if it's true and existed it doesn't matter anymore.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Because we criticize the past 8 years government of Somalia does not you mean we are obsessed with hawiye. We are in International court for our water /borders are in danger of annexation. Main you that region is full of oil. Second the government send 50 000 Somali maids to Saudi. The people here are using tribalism card to silent us
Somalia died with siyaad barre the sooner you accept that the better.
:bell:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@AceofSom i see through your facade of somalinimo as you so passionately display on your avatar, let me ask you this, what do you make of the young boys and girls getting killed in borama iyo las canood for merely waving that flag you display on your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts