Tarek Fatah: Somalia is part of the Arab League because "someone has got to do the cleaning"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Unbelievable that Somalis in 2016 would believe this. It's utterly mind-boggling. We share absolutely none of those three things with Arabs. The only thing we share with some Arabs (as many millions of them aren't Muslim) is Islam, that's absolutely it.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Unbelievable that Somalis in 2016 would believe this. It's utterly mind-boggling. We share absolutely none of those three things with Arabs. The only thing we share with some Arabs (as many millions of them aren't Muslim) is Islam, that's absolutely it.
Short repost

The Sultanate of Mogadishu later developed with the immigration of Emozeidi Arabs, a community whose earliest presence dates back to the 9th or 10th century.[11] This evolved into the Muzaffar dynasty, a joint Somali-Arab federation of rulers, and Mogadishu became closely linked with the powerful Somali Ajuran Sultanate.[12] Following his visit to the city, the 12th centurySyrian historian Yaqut al-Hamawi wrote that it was inhabited by dark-skinned Berbers, the ancestors of the modern Somalis.[13][14]

For many years, Mogadishu stood as the pre-eminent city in the Bilad-ul-Barbar (بلاد البربر), meaning "Land of the Berbers," which was the medieval Arabic term for the Somali coast.[15][16][17] By the time of the Moroccan traveller Ibn Battuta's appearance on the Somali coast in 1331, the city was at the zenith of its prosperity. He described Mogadishu as "an exceedingly large city" with many rich merchants, which was famous for the high quality fabric that it exported to destinations including Egypt.[18][19] Batutta added that the city was ruled by a Somali Sultan, Abu Bakr ibn Sayx 'Umar,[20][21] who was originally from Barbara in northern Somalia and spoke both Somali (referred to by Battuta as Mogadishan, the Benadir dialect of Somali) and Arabic with equal fluency.[21][22] The Sultan also had a retinue of wazirs (ministers), legal experts, commanders, royaleunuchs, and other officials at his service.[21]

In his journal of an expedition to the region in 1497-1499, the explorer João de Sá, who accompanied Vasco da Gama on the voyage, wrote that Magadoxo (Mogadishu) was controlled by Moors.

In the late 9th century, Al-Yaqubi wrote that Muslims were living along the northern Somali seaboard.[54] He also mentioned that the Adal kingdom had its capital in the city Zeylac,[54][55] suggesting that the Adal Sultanatewith Zeila as its headquarters dates back to at least the 9th or 10th centuries. The polity was governed by local dynasties consisting of Somalized Arabs or Arabized Somalis, who also ruled over the similarly established Sultanate of Mogadishu in the Benadir region to the south.

blah blah We share history

blah blah All prominent Somalis throughout history have spoken Arabic and either gotten education in the Arabian peninsula/fought with them or been allied with them

blah blah we share a similar (but not the same) culture with alot of the similarities steming from islam

blah blah 1500 afcarabi loanwords in the Somali language

blah blah morrocan (also in the arab league )
hijab-berber.jpeg
vs somali
AHFLuvZ.jpg
tumblr_n3bhvdbhEm1smgg1xo6_r1_400.jpg

blah blah they're our biggest allies

blah blah I'm not an arab bootyclapper or view myself as an Arab

blah blah
p243211-Qat_and_a_chat1.jpg
images

blah blah Our clothing is influenced by Arabic (- Turkish and Indian) clothing see for yourself http://www.somalispot.com/threads/vintage-somali-mens-clothing.12509/

blah blah AJ don't even try do delete this post. It is relevant as we're discussing the Arab League and Somalias relationship to it

I'm not an arab bootyclapper for stating history. Miss me with that.

@Cognitivedissonance and @Reign you two imbecile should grow the hell up. How stupid can a grown person be? Watch the video again and see if the fat indian guy insulted hawiye or darod or if he even knows what those words mean. He insulted Somalis and when people come across you two idiots, the only thing they see is a Somali. Goodness! How can grown adults be so childish?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance and @Reign you two imbecile should grow the hell up. How stupid can a grown person be? Watch the video again and see if the fat indian guy insulted hawiye or darod or if he even knows what those words mean. He insulted Somalis and when people come across you two idiots, the only thing they see is a Somali. Goodness! How can grown adults be so childish?
Tell him and his likes to leave Hawiye alone. He started it. :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Who you calling an idiot you cagdheer bastard, you do well to mind your own business.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:dead1: You are one crazy dhabacyo khaniis
He's a twat who's not capable of critical thinking, he calls me an idiot for calling a spade a spade, Hassan sheikh made the deal & started shipping hawiye girls to Saudi. @Reign i hate to break it to you but puntland refused to send their girls & so did somaliland, I won't defend a leader cause he's from my tribe, I already stated siyad barre was a communist gaal dictator, will you call Hassan sheikh out for making this deal with pedo, sadistic, satanic al saud?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
said to another man "I am going to make you catch feelings" :susp::draketf::pacspit::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

You don't even try to hide your homosexuality
How else can one describe a man blocking another man on a public forum, emotional, oestrogen induced, tell me there my fair-lady how many times have you reported me to admin, sensitive much..

Siad Barre taught these Hawiye how to read and speak proper Somali and kept them in check which they should be proud of. Unfortunately they went back to their unlawful and savagery ways except for Sheekhaal I will leave them out of this.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Siad Barre taught these Hawiye how to read and speak proper Somali and kept them in check which they should be proud of. Unfortunately they went back to their unlawful and savagery ways except for Sheekhaal I will leave them out of this.
Is your mother sheekal kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts