Tanzania's Speaker of Parliament sexually harasses Somali MP

The way madoow men react around Somali women is another level of creepy sexual harassment.
Yet another reason why Muslim women should travel with a Mahrem if they can.

He wouldn't groan and moan if her mahrem was sitting there. He demeaned her and lowered her status from an MP to a sexual object.

This is unacceptable and I hope the Somali community in Tanzania deals with this somehow.

The way madoow men react around Somali women is another level of creepy sexual harassment.

He wouldn't groan and moan if her mahrem was sitting there. He demeaned her and lowered her status from an MP to a sexual object.

This is unacceptable and I hope the Somali community in Tanzania deals with this somehow.

Wallahi you are right but the way grmmmmm it was funny🤣🤣

I'm sure she is pissed and embarrassed. She represents an entire constituency and now this pervert has connected her image to lust.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast

They act like this towards all women. Madow thirst is only second to Indians.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

It was on camera in a professional environment. NO one should feel like that at work. but I can't be surprised for the reasons you stated above. No protection, can't be shocked.

They act like this towards all women. Madow thirst is only second to Indians.

Both groups have no class about their thirst.

Madoows are arguably even worse than Indians because Indians don't covet Somali features or specifically seek us out. They irritate me so much.

"made no secret of his burning wish to see her out and about in Parliamentary compound as he clearly stated.....".

Disgusting.

giphy.gif

This is why I dislike j4reers they can't control themselves nacalaa waa xoolo dhargay :pacspit:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Both groups have no class about their thirst.

Madoows are arguably even worse than Indians because Indians don't covet Somali features or specifically seek us out. They irritate me so much.
I think it’s cultural, not just a madow thing really. I’ve experienced many Latino men eyeing me up in a disrespectful manner, and they obviously do not covet Somali features either. Men from certain cultures are more reserved than others. It’s just how it is. I wouldn’t necessarily say madow men are the only ones who display this sort of behavior.

I think it’s cultural, not just a madow thing really. I’ve experienced many Latino men eyeing me up in a disrespectful manner, and they obviously do not covet Somali features either. Men from certain cultures are more reserved than others. It’s just how it is. I wouldn’t necessarily say madow men are the only ones who display this sort of behavior.

Totally, I agree sis. Unfortunately with Madoow men, they do make mention of specific Somali features and in the same breath they talk down on their own features. It's like an extra layer of "ick" with their attitudes towards Somali women.