Tanzania plans to round up the LGBTQ community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell our souls so that our children can become cucked like cadaan??? you don't see dubai allowing gay shit so why should we. What africans need to do is to nationalise their resources, trade oil in gold standard (like gaddafi suggested) and to improve education so that the youth can capitalise on the abundance of resources.

Do you know how much valuable resources are only found in africa?? Ask yourselves why don't africans ever sanction europe? africans have lived in poverty for centuries now (i am aware that africans were rich at one point before colonisation but am counting only the recent centuries)i don't understand why they should get greedy now and sell their souls for pointless wealth.

That is why I said we should 'maintain an outward appearance of being progressive'. There is honestly no reason to actively police gay or trans people here. They do not have an interest in pride parades, and open degeneracy like in the Anglosphere. They keep it behind the scenes and to themselves (this may change though with more Western influence). It is easy to give an impression of being tolerant without fully capitulating to LGBTQ propaganda.

I agree with nationalising natural resources, we need to control them like the Arabs control their oil. It is insane that foreigners get away with all these mining scandals on our continent. We are being robbed badly, mineral rich Congo receives the worst of this exploitation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending