Tanzania plans to round up the LGBTQ community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi Bantus are more homophobic than arabs. These niggas will round up homosexuals and tell the West to f*ck off at the same time. Everyone else just gives some bullshit excuse about their treatment of gays, like Vladimir Putin or Chechnya's Kadyrov. But African leaders don't give af.
:mjlol:

Wallahi Bantus are more homophobic than arabs. These niggas will round up homosexuals and tell the West to f*ck off at the same time. Everyone else just gives some bullshit excuse about their treatment of gays, like Vladimir Putin or Chechnya's Kadyrov. But African leaders don't give af.

Magafuli administration also banned Pregnant girls from going to school :lolbron: Then the World Bank cancels $300mil aid

They don't want to be influenced by American degeneracy were most blacks are gay and other shit, they even restrict music videos and the nudity I believe.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That's because most Arabs are secretly gay. They like to rape little boys. Even reer Xamar/Benadiris have that reputation.

However, as the great Robert Mugabe once said at an African Union meeting:
sddefault.jpg

They understand the idea of propaganda. For years they couldn’t stop blacks from saying faggit or making jokes about gays in their music, so instead of continuing to ask they decided to hijack the narrative and use music videos and songs against black peoples. Look how whites uplift Young Thug, lil uzi vert, tekashi 69, etc.

Some of this is fake news. The politician who made the statement was Paul Makonda, a well known religious fanatic. He is the regional commissioner in Dar es Salaam, with a history of rallying against gays. His obsession is sick and unnecessary, we have bigger problems. However, the government has not even acknowledged his ideas, or implemented any discriminatory policy.

I hate erroneous media coverage because it gives your nation a bad rep. African countries need to at least show outward signs of being progressive, so we can still be eligible for aid. More foreigners would also want to visit for tourism.

Some of this is fake news. The politician who made the statement was Paul Makonda, a well known religious fanatic. He is the regional commissioner in Dar es Salaam, with a history of rallying against gays. His obsession is sick and unnecessary, we have bigger problems. However, the government has not even acknowledged his ideas, or implemented any discriminatory policy.

I hate erroneous media coverage because it gives your nation a bad rep. African countries need to at least show outward signs of being progressive, so we can still be eligible for aid. More foreigners would also want to visit for tourism.
Who’s that guy as your DP?

Sell our souls so that our children can become cucked like cadaan??? you don't see dubai allowing gay shit so why should we. What africans need to do is to nationalise their resources, trade oil in gold standard (like gaddafi suggested) and to improve education so that the youth can capitalise on the abundance of resources.

Do you know how much valuable resources are only found in africa?? Ask yourselves why don't africans ever sanction europe? africans have lived in poverty for centuries now (i am aware that africans were rich at one point before colonisation but am counting only the recent centuries)i don't understand why they should get greedy now and sell their souls for pointless wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending