Tanzania is offering the so called "Somali Bantus" citizenship, why aren't more Bantus taking their

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're most definitely delusional. Bantu countries are shitty because of Bantus. I say this because there's a global trend with black people. Unless they are of a brain drain sample, they underachieve wherever you find them. Criminality, running real fast, singing and dancing, and poverty. That's all black people are known for. That didn't come out of thin air, but of course you would make excuses. A lot of these same traits can be found in Somalis, but i don't see how Bantus are any different. Except for colonialism and bad white people keeping them down. Which i guess has never applied to Somalis, because reasons.

Somalis treated well in South Africa? Now i know that you're a Bantu ass licker, and not much else. Let's see if Africa ever goes beyond being a shithole. Since you have so much faith in them lol. I'll bet my left arm Bantu countries will never solve its poverty issues and dysfunction.

LOL. Let it all out angry man. I know your outburst against “the Bantus” is just a reflection of your self-hate and denial about being black yourself.

Listen to this song and heed its call:

Bantu's will take over soon. They were 2% of the population in 1970, then they improved to 9% in 2003. That's a 7% gain in 33 years. It's been 15 years since 2003 so I'm guessing they're 12% of the population now. They are 1,680,000 strong according to my calculations, they inhabit the most fertile lands in Somalia which is in the south. They farm and produce food

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
LOL. Let it all out angry man. I know your outburst against “the Bantus” is just a reflection of your self-hate and denial about being black yourself.

Listen to this song and heed its call:

I'm well aware that i am black socially speaking. But regardless of that, we are not the same people.

I could make all these excuses if i was weak minded like you. Somalis in the west fail because of systematic racism. Somalia can't progress because of the rampant foreign interference with conflicting interests. And on and on. But i won't.

Black people are a failed race. And so are Somalis frankly. But at least i'm consistent on that front. While you will make excuses for one, and none for the other lol. Pathetic.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You mean thousands? Check the GDP per capital in Africa list. All the Bantu countries shit on us

Tanzania has a gdp per capita of 1000.

Of course they shit on us. They have foreign investment raining down on them. You think wartorn Somalia had any large scale investment coming its way? This is just a stupid comparison.

Bantus are now indigenous to Southern Somalia.Only racists wants them but they will not go anywhere.Inshallah if you guys dont give them their rights as fellow muslims then they have to fight and I would 100% support them in their struggle for liberty and equality
Worry about the oromos that are slapping isaaq around in hargesia. My mom just came back from hargesia and she said they low key run it. They own most of bussiness and take the money from the khat chewing isaaq who just sit around and call their cousins in the west to send them money.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Bantu's will take over soon. They were 2% of the population in 1970, then they improved to 9% in 2003. That's a 7% gain in 33 years. It's been 15 years since 2003 so I'm guessing they're 12% of the population now. They are 1,680,000 strong according to my calculations, they inhabit the most fertile lands in Somalia which is in the south. They farm and produce food
U not helping their cause with that statistics sxb :trumpsmirk:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
tenor.gif

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
Bantus are now indigenous to Southern Somalia.Only racists wants them but they will not go anywhere.Inshallah if you guys dont give them their rights as fellow muslims then they have to fight and I would 100% support them in their struggle for liberty and equality

You're right let send some to somaliland

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
You're right let send some to somaliland
Its not only unaccetable but also racist to remove them from their homes in Somalia simply because they look different.They have lived in your country for hundreds of years...they deserve equal rights and they shall get it

$400 higher in GDP per capita isn't something to scoff at. The numbers look even better when one considers purchasing power parity.

Also, their country is peaceful with a functioning government. In fact, the Tanzanian government has been highly praised for creating a strong national identity that has enabled many Tanzanians to transcend ethnic loyalties (they are ethnically heterogeneous) and identity with a national Tanzanian identity. Julius Nyerere, Tanzania's first president who is largely responsible for this, was a true statesman and hero.

Somalis should be the last to critique others about their ability to create 'highly functioning societies.' Ever heard the saying, don't throw stones from a glass house? Many Somalis can't even walk around their clan village without fearing assassination due to intra-clan blood feuds, forget about the even more violent inter-clan disputes. Somalis have probably the most dysfunctional society on the planet. This is no hyperbole.

Dar Es Salaam looks better than Miami. Meanwhile, Somalis are boastful about Mogadishu which straight up looks embarrassing.

I admire Bantus and have enjoyed the time I've spent in their countries. I say f*ck you to anyone who hates Bantu. The hatred directed against Bantus is just a manifestation of the self-hate, anti-black pathologies of some Somalis.
Relax. It took them 30 years to build one Mediocre city and their GDP per capita is ONLY $400 above a war torn country. Compare that Malaysia or Taiwan.

Haha, i love it. Bantu countries are shitty because of western exploitation. Somalia is shitty, and will remain shitty, because of how lazy and shitty the people are. But that's not a racist analysis right? No, not when it comes to Somalis of course.

Do you see what you're doing here? You got literally no critique for the Bantu, (of which there is plenty), but got plenty to say about Somalis. It's honestly embarrassing.

All these traits you have brought up is shared by many Muslim countries, like Morocco or Middle Eastern countries. And they are doing much better than Bantu countries. I remain certain that without tribalism Somalia would not be at the bottom in Africa. But of course, your view of Somalis would say otherwise, but your views are clearly tainted by your irrational hate of your own people.
Seems like he has a grudge.

Last edited:
I listed plenty of critiques for the Bantu ("bad political leadership, war, breakdowns in law and order and weak institutions serve to compound the problems....") but I'm arguing that Western interference and exploitation explains the economic struggles of Bantu states more so than your simplistic claim that they're failing because they are Bantu. Colonialism, structural adjustment, unfair trade deals have all impacted Bantu states far more than Somalia.

Somalia's failures and its disastrous state are caused primarily by Somalis rather than outsiders. Unlike you, I am not delusional and chauvinistic. I have no problem to pointing out Somali flaws and acknowledging frankly that Somalia is a failure because of Somalis. Somali problems extend far beyond 'tribalism.' The fact that Oromos are doing many jobs that can be done by unemployed Somalis speaks to a serious cultural problem (laziness, delusional thinking, excessive pride).

I would place Bantus above Somalis in any ranking of African peoples, without a doubt.
Somalis are refugees in Bantu lands, not the other way around. The Bantu are a decent people. Somalis live well in Bantu countries. Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, South Africa and many other Bantu-dominated countries host large Somali populations generously. Meanwhile, Bantu Somalis are mocked, killed, stolen from, and treated very badly. While Somalis have been elected from Bantu-majority constituencies in Kenya, idiots on this forum are day-dreaming about ethnically cleansing Bantus from lands they've lived on for hundreds of years. For what reason, to replace them with clueless geeljires who know only how to live off the camel? The indecency of the Somalis is an outrage.
Somalis are treated well in South Africa? Deluded Idiot you are.

I listed plenty of critiques for the Bantu ("bad political leadership, war, breakdowns in law and order and weak institutions serve to compound the problems....") but I'm arguing that Western interference and exploitation explains the economic struggles of Bantu states more so than your simplistic claim that they're failing because they are Bantu. Colonialism, structural adjustment, unfair trade deals have all impacted Bantu states far more than Somalia.

Somalia's failures and its disastrous state are caused primarily by Somalis rather than outsiders. Unlike you, I am not delusional and chauvinistic. I have no problem to pointing out Somali flaws and acknowledging frankly that Somalia is a failure because of Somalis. Somali problems extend far beyond 'tribalism.' The fact that Oromos are doing many jobs that can be done by unemployed Somalis speaks to a serious cultural problem (laziness, delusional thinking, excessive pride).

I would place Bantus above Somalis in any ranking of African peoples, without a doubt.
Somalis are refugees in Bantu lands, not the other way around. The Bantu are a decent people. Somalis live well in Bantu countries. Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, South Africa and many other Bantu-dominated countries host large Somali populations generously. Meanwhile, Bantu Somalis are mocked, killed, stolen from, and treated very badly. While Somalis have been elected from Bantu-majority constituencies in Kenya, idiots on this forum are day-dreaming about ethnically cleansing Bantus from lands they've lived on for hundreds of years. For what reason, to replace them with clueless geeljires who know only how to live off the camel? The indecency of the Somalis is an outrage.
Your Argument Summarized: "ITZ DA WHYTE MAN FAULT. HE DID IT."

If they loot and burn down other African people Stores ITZ DA WHYTE MAN FAULT.

Status
Not open for further replies.