Tanzania is offering the so called "Somali Bantus" citizenship, why aren't more Bantus taking their

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to their ancestral land. Tanzania was offering them citizenship not to long ago, why are these Bantus insistent on squatting on Somali land, when they can get a better life with thier felliw Bantus. I'll volunteer to lead this effort.
:damnmusic:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...UQwqsBCB8wAA&usg=AOvVaw1Z6zOIAOOmd0pap-wYDNEg

http://www.unhcr.org/en-
us/news/latest/2009/6/4a28cd886/somali-bantus-gain-tanzanian-citizenship-ancestral-land.html

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/new...s-citizenship/2558-2340358-kise5iz/index.html

why would you want them gone? they are hard workers unlike lazy somalis who would make fun of a somali fisherman and stretch their hand for a canned fish given to them by a cadaan from their own sea.

Maybe because they have long history of replacing native cushitic people on thier own land. Are you a self hater ? Why would you want to go down the same path as Tanzania and Kenya , they use to be cushitic countries until the Bantus invaded

Maybe because they have long history of replacing native cushitic people on thier own land. Are you a self hater ? Why would you want to go down the same path as Tanzania and Kenya , they use to be cushitic countries until the Bantus invaded

Maybe we should stop the ones coming in but we should definitely not get rid of the ones who have been there for like 200 years. Plus they feed our people as they are farmers.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Bantus are now indigenous to Southern Somalia.Only racists wants them but they will not go anywhere.Inshallah if you guys dont give them their rights as fellow muslims then they have to fight and I would 100% support them in their struggle for liberty and equality

Only some Bantus are ancestrally from other parts of Africa; others are indigenous to Somalia and are thought to descend from groups which pre-date Somalis. Whether they are from Bantu groups whose ancestors were brought against their will to Somalia, or if they are native Bantus, all Bantu Somalis have the right to equal rights and full dignity in their homeland, Somalia. Frankly speaking I am disgusted by the level of hatred and vitriol directed against Bantus by many of the dumbasses on this forum. Of all the groups to deserve hatred, the hardworking, honorable Bantu are dead last. My apologies to our Bantu brothers and sisters, some ignorant Somalis are just jealous that nearly all Bantu countries are 1000% better than Somalia.

Dar Es Salaam vs New York: which one looks nicer?
why_Dar_es_Salaam_has_such_high_housing_prices.png

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Only some Bantus are ancestrally from other parts of Africa; others are indigenous to Somalia and are thought to descend from groups which pre-date Somalis. Whether they are from Bantu groups whose ancestors were brought against their will to Somalia, or if they are native Bantus, all Bantu Somalis have the right to equal rights and full dignity in their homeland, Somalia. Frankly speaking I am disgusted by the level of hatred and vitriol directed against Bantus by many of the dumbasses on this forum. Of all the groups to deserve hatred, the hardworking, honorable Bantu are dead last. My apologies to our Bantu brothers and sisters, some ignorant Somalis are just jealous that nearly all Bantu countries are 1000% better than Somalia.

Dar Es Salaam vs New York: which one looks nicer?
why_Dar_es_Salaam_has_such_high_housing_prices.png

Hm, Tanzanians are dirt poor. And so are all Bantu countries. One or two shiny cities while the rest of the country remains severely underdeveloped, is that your idea of success? Their per capita income is literally only 400 dollars above Somalia. And this is what they have achieved in times of peace mind you. If anything, that speaks to their inability for creating highly functioning societies.

I'm not saying Somalis are superior either btw, so don't throw that back at me. It's just funny how you're under this delusion that Bantus are somehow doing really well.

Hm, Tanzanians are dirt poor. And so are all Bantu countries. One or two shiny cities while the rest of the country remains severely underdeveloped, is that your idea of success? Their per capita income is literally only 400 dollars above Somalia. And this is what they have achieved in times of peace mind you. If anything, that speaks to their inability for creating highly functioning societies.

I'm not saying Somalis are superior either btw, so don't throw that back at me. It's just funny how you're under this delusion that Bantus are somehow doing really well.

$400 higher in GDP per capita isn't something to scoff at. The numbers look even better when one considers purchasing power parity.

Also, their country is peaceful with a functioning government. In fact, the Tanzanian government has been highly praised for creating a strong national identity that has enabled many Tanzanians to transcend ethnic loyalties (they are ethnically heterogeneous) and identity with a national Tanzanian identity. Julius Nyerere, Tanzania's first president who is largely responsible for this, was a true statesman and hero.

Somalis should be the last to critique others about their ability to create 'highly functioning societies.' Ever heard the saying, don't throw stones from a glass house? Many Somalis can't even walk around their clan village without fearing assassination due to intra-clan blood feuds, forget about the even more violent inter-clan disputes. Somalis have probably the most dysfunctional society on the planet. This is no hyperbole.

Dar Es Salaam looks better than Miami. Meanwhile, Somalis are boastful about Mogadishu which straight up looks embarrassing.

I admire Bantus and have enjoyed the time I've spent in their countries. I say f*ck you to anyone who hates Bantu. The hatred directed against Bantus is just a manifestation of the self-hate, anti-black pathologies of some Somalis.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
$400 higher in GDP per capita isn't something to scoff at. The numbers look even better when one considers purchasing power parity.

Also, their country is peaceful with a functioning government. In fact, the Tanzanian government has been highly praised for creating a strong national identity that has enabled many Tanzanians to transcend ethnic loyalties (they are ethnically heterogeneous) and identity with a national Tanzanian identity. Julius Nyerere, Tanzania's first president who is largely responsible for this, was a true statesman and hero.

Somalis should be the last to critique others about their ability to create 'highly functioning societies.' Ever heard the saying, don't throw stones from a glass house? Many Somalis can't even walk around their clan village without fearing assassination due to intra-clan blood feuds, forget about the even more violent inter-clan disputes. Somalis have probably the most dysfunctional society on the planet. This is no hyperbole.

Dar Es Salaam looks better than Miami. Meanwhile, Somalis are boastful about Mogadishu which straight up looks embarrassing.

I admire Bantus and have enjoyed the time I've spent in their countries. I say f*ck you to anyone who hates Bantu. The hatred directed against Bantus is just a manifestation of the self-hate, anti-black pathologies of some Somalis.

400 dollars above a country like Somalia is downright embarrassing. I don't know what delusion you're under licking Bantu ass like this, but most of Africa is a giant shithole, with even shittier infrastructure. Nothing worth boasting about.

The only issue with Somalis is their tribalism. Frankly, without it i honestly believe that we would be one of the top countries in Africa. There's too many resources for that not to be the case, and we are naturally inclined towards business as well. But alas, that will never happen. Muh qabiil syndrom will not allow for it, and so our full potential will never be displayed.

But enough theorizing, why are Bantu countries, with their abundant resources and peace, still shithole countries? Seems like your admiration is misplaced sxb. Bantu countries are dysfunctional even with peace.

400 dollars above a country like Somalia is downright embarrassing. I don't know what delusion you're under licking Bantu ass like this, but most of Africa is a giant shithole, with even shittier infrastructure. Nothing worth boasting about.

The only issue with Somalis is their tribalism. Frankly, without it i honestly believe that we would be one of the top countries in Africa. There's too many resources for that not to be the case, and we are naturally inclined towards business as well. But alas, that will never happen. Muh qabiil syndrom will not allow for it, and so our full potential will never be displayed.

But enough theorizing, why are Bantu countries, with their abundant resources and peace, still shithole countries? Seems like your admiration is misplaced sxb. Bantu countries are dysfunctional even with peace.

You look at the poverty of African countries and ascribe all the blame to “the Bantu.” What your reductionist and racist analysis fails to consider is the disastrous impact of Western capitalist interference and exploitation on Africa. Many African economies were severely damaged by IMF/World Bank sponsored structural adjustment programs. The North/South power asymmetry and the exploitative behavior of the West is arguably the greatest cause of poverty in Africa. Of course issues such as bad political leadership, war, breakdowns in law and order and weak institutions serve to compound the problems caused by the West. But even countries such as Tanzania with strong governments remain relatively poor because of capitalist exploitation of the global south. Your analysis is a victim-blaming one.

You claim that the only problem Somalis have is ‘tribalism.’ I disagree. Tribalism is obviously a serious issue among Somalis. The tribal culture of Somalis is more violent and irreconcilable with functional government than the sort found in many other Africa countries, such as our neighbor Kenya. But tribalism is only one of the many pathologies to be found among the Somalis. Others include religious fanaticism, widespread laziness, excessive pride, resistance to authority and hierarchy (essential for functioning government), and self-delusion and inability to make honest self-critiques. The preponderance of all these bad traits, combined with the relative resource poverty of Somalia, tells me that Somalia will be a shitty country, and the shittiest in Africa, for the foreseeable future.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You look at the poverty of African countries and ascribe all the blame to “the Bantu.” What your reductionist and racist analysis fails to consider is the disastrous impact of Western capitalist interference and exploitation on Africa. Many African economies were severely damaged by IMF/World Bank sponsored structural adjustment programs. The North/South power asymmetry and the exploitative behavior of the West is arguably the greatest cause of poverty in Africa. Of course issues such as bad political leadership, war, breakdowns in law and order and weak institutions serve to compound the problems caused by the West. But even countries such as Tanzania with strong governments remain relatively poor because of capitalist exploitation of the global south. Your analysis is a victim-blaming one.

You claim that the only problem Somalis have is ‘tribalism.’ I disagree. Tribalism is obviously a serious issue among Somalis. The tribal culture of Somalis is more violent and irreconcilable with functional government than the sort found in many other Africa countries, such as our neighbor Kenya. But tribalism is only one of the many pathologies to be found among the Somalis. Others include religious fanaticism, widespread laziness, excessive pride, resistance to authority and hierarchy (essential for functioning government), and self-delusion and inability to make honest self-critiques. The preponderance of all these bad traits, combined with the relative resource poverty of Somalia, tells me that Somalia will be a shitty country, and the shittiest in Africa, for the foreseeable future.

Haha, i love it. Bantu countries are shitty because of western exploitation. Somalia is shitty, and will remain shitty, because of how lazy and shitty the people are. But that's not a racist analysis right? No, not when it comes to Somalis of course.

Do you see what you're doing here? You got literally no critique for the Bantu, (of which there is plenty), but got plenty to say about Somalis. It's honestly embarrassing.

All these traits you have brought up is shared by many Muslim countries, like Morocco or Middle Eastern countries. And they are doing much better than Bantu countries. I remain certain that without tribalism Somalia would not be at the bottom in Africa. But of course, your view of Somalis would say otherwise, but your views are clearly tainted by your irrational hate of your own people.

Haha, i love it. Bantu countries are shitty because of western exploitation. Somalia is shitty, and will remain shitty, because of how lazy and shitty the people are. But that's not a racist analysis right? No, not when it comes to Somalis of course.

Do you see what you're doing here? You got literally no critique for the Bantu, (of which there is plenty), but got plenty to say about Somalis. It's honestly embarrassing.

All these traits you have brought up is shared by many Muslim countries, like Morocco or Middle Eastern countries. And they are doing much better than Bantu countries. I remain certain that without tribalism Somalia would not be at the bottom in Africa. But of course, your view of Somalis would say otherwise, but your views are clearly tainted by your irrational hate of your own people.

I listed plenty of critiques for the Bantu ("bad political leadership, war, breakdowns in law and order and weak institutions serve to compound the problems....") but I'm arguing that Western interference and exploitation explains the economic struggles of Bantu states more so than your simplistic claim that they're failing because they are Bantu. Colonialism, structural adjustment, unfair trade deals have all impacted Bantu states far more than Somalia.

Somalia's failures and its disastrous state are caused primarily by Somalis rather than outsiders. Unlike you, I am not delusional and chauvinistic. I have no problem to pointing out Somali flaws and acknowledging frankly that Somalia is a failure because of Somalis. Somali problems extend far beyond 'tribalism.' The fact that Oromos are doing many jobs that can be done by unemployed Somalis speaks to a serious cultural problem (laziness, delusional thinking, excessive pride).

I would place Bantus above Somalis in any ranking of African peoples, without a doubt.
Somalis are refugees in Bantu lands, not the other way around. The Bantu are a decent people. Somalis live well in Bantu countries. Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, South Africa and many other Bantu-dominated countries host large Somali populations generously. Meanwhile, Bantu Somalis are mocked, killed, stolen from, and treated very badly. While Somalis have been elected from Bantu-majority constituencies in Kenya, idiots on this forum are day-dreaming about ethnically cleansing Bantus from lands they've lived on for hundreds of years. For what reason, to replace them with clueless geeljires who know only how to live off the camel? The indecency of the Somalis is an outrage.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I listed plenty of critiques for the Bantu ("bad political leadership, war, breakdowns in law and order and weak institutions serve to compound the problems....") but I'm arguing that Western interference and exploitation explains the economic struggles of Bantu states more so than your simplistic claim that they're failing because they are Bantu. Colonialism, structural adjustment, unfair trade deals have all impacted Bantu states far more than Somalia.

Somalia's failures and its disastrous state are caused primarily by Somalis rather than outsiders. Unlike you, I am not delusional and chauvinistic. I have no problem to pointing out Somali flaws and acknowledging frankly that Somalia is a failure because of Somalis. Somali problems extend far beyond 'tribalism.' The fact that Oromos are doing many jobs that can be done by unemployed Somalis speaks to a serious cultural problem (laziness, delusional thinking, excessive pride).

I would place Bantus above Somalis in any ranking of African peoples, without a doubt.
Somalis are refugees in Bantu lands, not the other way around. The Bantu are a decent people. Somalis live well in Bantu countries. Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, South Africa and many other Bantu-dominated countries host large Somali populations generously. Meanwhile, Bantu Somalis are mocked, killed, stolen from, and treated very badly. While Somalis have been elected from Bantu-majority constituencies in Kenya, idiots on this forum are day-dreaming about ethnically cleansing Bantus from lands they've lived on for hundreds of years. For what reason, to replace them with clueless geeljires who know only how to live off the camel? The indecency of the Somalis is an outrage.

You're most definitely delusional. Bantu countries are shitty because of Bantus. I say this because there's a global trend with black people. Unless they are of a brain drain sample, they underachieve wherever you find them. Criminality, running real fast, singing and dancing, and poverty. That's all black people are known for. That didn't come out of thin air, but of course you would make excuses. A lot of these same traits can be found in Somalis, but i don't see how Bantus are any different. Except for colonialism and bad white people keeping them down. Which i guess has never applied to Somalis, because reasons.

Somalis treated well in South Africa? Now i know that you're a Bantu ass licker, and not much else. Let's see if Africa ever goes beyond being a shithole. Since you have so much faith in them lol. I'll bet my left arm Bantu countries will never solve its poverty issues and dysfunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending