Tall men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit is hilarious. People often say that females don't like to be asked about their ages and are likely to decrease their ages if asked on social media but it seems our Somali males are catching up with that trend these days. haha

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm 6'4 but I'm skinny and lanky as hell. The moment I realised I was no threat to shacabka was when old white ladies repeatedly asked me to hold their purse when I'm helping them with grocery bags and stuff. That's when I realised people perceive me as a lanky streak of piss.

I remember one time a 16 white girl tried to pick pocket me and I caught here and said wtf are you doing. Instead of running she just stood.up.to me and said "What?!?!?" in an aggressive tone with her hands out wide. That's when I knew i wasn't shit and I will never be shit. :mjcry:

I am 5'10'' but also have the biggest muscles that any Somali male can master. That is why no woman I ever approached said no to me. Of course I used to do the approaching before I get married :)

I doubt that

Im 6'3 210lbs been working out 5 years i look bigger than 98% of the male population

I stopped growing at the age of 19, currently at 6'4", so it all comes down to how your family are. Even if your parents are short and your grandparents or great-grandparents were known to be tall, you maybe lucky to show those traits as well.

I think 6'2 is fine, but some dudes are too tall. Sorry but you can't be a foot taller than me. I knew one farax that 6'7 and another that was 6'6.

shaq.jpg

Perfect couple:shaq:Size 23 shoes you know what that means:diddyswag:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
So Somali guys on the internet are all in their early 20's and 6'2 tall? Cool stories, breh. :pachah1:
:deadmanny: :damn:
Now ask them what kinda cars They drive.

When asked on somnet, Everyone drives Mercedes or BMW later models.:drakelaugh: The only honest fella was AW252, he said he drove Nissan Maxima.

:deadmanny: :damn:
Now ask them what kinda cars They drive.

When asked on somnet, Everyone drives Mercedes or BMW later models.:drakelaugh: The only honest fella was AW252, he said he drove Nissan Maxima.

It is unfair that only chicks are accused of such behavior. What we see within our own male youth in the diaspora these days (not sure if it is the same back home) is the exact same stereotypical traits often used against females.

Heck, I even heard guys using female-only beauty products on their skin and hair lately. Shit is so messed up, yo. :meleshame:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
I am sure males are out there, no one is putting them under the microscope like the females. I think the reason is because we Somalis have come from a culture where women are held to higher standards than me. So it comes as a shock when we see our women doing something outside of the "norm"

Heck, I even heard guys using female-only beauty products on their skin and hair lately. Shit is so messed up, yo. :meleshame:
There's no such thing as female only beauty products, they're just marketed to women. Now, with an increase in male interest in beautification, you're seeing those same products ("female only") marketed to men.

Myself, I use those strips that clean the pores on your nose and it comes in a pink box with a white chick on the front.:kobeok:

CID (what does your nickname stand for by the way?), using certain products at one's home are OK-ish. What I am talking about is guys who bleach their skin and color their hair etc, mainly guys who are obsessed with their looks and use feminine beauty products to the point where they start to look like women. Well, if that is their aim then who am I to tell them otherwise? BUT, we, humans will judge though. Just saying. :francis:

Bleaching skin is despicable no matter what, but what's wrong with coloring your hair? I put henna in my hair all the time, Chris Brown and zayn Mali rock the blonde look and pull it off well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending