Tall men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
What do you mean? There are tons in MN.
The us average is 5'8-5'9
90% of all male population in the us is below 6'0 feet:axvmm9o:
I only came across less than hand full of tall people generally everyone never passes 6 feet:jgjrrmx:

Q

Queen Carawelo

The us average is 5'8-5'9
90% of all male population in the us is below 6'0 feet:axvmm9o:
I only came across less than hand full of tall people generally everyone never passes 6 feet:jgjrrmx:
In other news you're a midget.

I am 5'10'' but also have the biggest muscles that any Somali male can master. That is why no woman I ever approached said no to me. Of course I used to do the approaching before I get married :)

Q

Queen Carawelo

Gegiroor: big muscles are not attractive. Don't tell me you're aiming for the Rock.
Kxng: you suuuuuure?
Solid: rumor has it you still live with hooyo. :mjohreally:

As long as one is healthy (i.e., with no health and/or physical issues) the body could be transformed into athletic form (yeah, through dedication, discipline and hard work even men and women in their 50's and 60's are getting into shape after being unfit all their lives these days :zhqjlmx:) so, since we have established that, will 6 feet (183cm actually. Slightly over 6ft) be considered tall? And if yes, what will I get here? :axvmm9o:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think 6'2 is fine, but some dudes are too tall. Sorry but you can't be a foot taller than me. I knew one farax that 6'7 and another that was 6'6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending