Tall men

Apparently South Korea was ranked as the tallest Asian country in the year 2022, the average Korean man being 175 cm / 5 '9 which is surprising taller than the average man in Somalia which Is 171 cm / 5'7 genetically this doesn't make sense since historically somalis have been known to be genetically tall and slim while east asians are known to be quite short.

Of course due to the shameful and painful state Somalia has been in the past 32 years with sky high rate of famine and poverty the average somali is male is malnourished and didnt have the opportunity to grow tall and healthy unlike diaspora somali men who known to be taller than 183 + /6'0 which is wayyy taller than the average Korean man in the west.

Which brings the question is genetics the important factor for a person's physical appearance or the environment they grew up in? Well you guessed it both are important but in modern society with the amount of loopholes we have I would argue to say the environment is a bigger factor. This why I think somalis really need to understand how important it is for the government develop Somalia and give a good lifestyle to it's people.

Screenshot_20230423-214759_YouTube.jpg

What are you talking about? Height has not been measured in Somalia, where are you getting these numbers from?
I don't know if the statistic are accurate but it there is in fact measurement, you can just simply research them I don't know why you're acting oblivious.
Average diaspora is not 6 foot and native height has not been measured
To be fair most somali men I've seen in the west and very tall barely seen any shorter than 5'10.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Somalis on the west same or taller than whites and other blacks. Ones back home might be bit shorter due to malnutrition

I don't know if the statistic are accurate but it there is in fact measurement, you can just simply research them I don't know why you're acting oblivious.

To be fair most somali men I've seen in the west and very tall barely seen any shorter than 5'10.
From my anecdotal experience most are slightly above average. I'm 5'9 and most are either on par or not that taller than me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Apparently South Korea was ranked as the tallest Asian country in the year 2022, the average Korean man being 175 cm / 5 '9 which is surprising taller than the average man in Somalia which Is 171 cm / 5'7 genetically this doesn't make sense since historically somalis have been known to be genetically tall and slim while east asians are known to be quite short.

Of course due to the shameful and painful state Somalia has been in the past 32 years with sky high rate of famine and poverty the average somali is male is malnourished and didnt have the opportunity to grow tall and healthy unlike diaspora somali men who known to be taller than 183 + /6'0 which is wayyy taller than the average Korean man in the west.

Which brings the question is genetics the important factor for a person's physical appearance or the environment they grew up in? Well you guessed it both are important but in modern society with the amount of loopholes we have I would argue to say the environment is a bigger factor. This why I think somalis really need to understand how important it is for the government develop Somalia and give a good lifestyle to it's people.

View attachment 268269

Well Somali genes has taken a hit huuno. Civil war for the last 40 years--malnutrition's stunts height

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Waa bs, they never testad Somalia, south Korea average height is 1,72 where did they get to 1,75, Somalia in Sweden who are fresh out of the boat are the same size as swedes so big Nope

Back home, I think most of the men I saw were 5'6-5'10. I'm 5'8, and would rarely encounter a man that towered over me. All diaspora born Somali males I see are 5'10 and up. I think it's the malnutrition in Somalia. Locals would even make jokes about how tall diaspora kids are.

As for South Korea, those stats are probably true. Masha-Allah. Tall Korean oppas. :rejoice:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Back home, I think most of the men I saw were 5'6-5'10. I'm 5'8, and would rarely encounter a man that towered over me. All diaspora born Somali males I see are 5'10 and up. I think it's the malnutrition in Somalia. Locals would even make jokes about how tall diaspora kids are.

As for South Korea, those stats are probably true. Masha-Allah. Tall Korean oppas. :rejoice:
Which region of Somalia u went to? cuz am 6'3 and when I went back home all the Farah were few inches shorter than me or were the same height as me, indhoyar could never be taller than us :fittytousand:

Last edited:

Trending