Talk to her father instead of talking to the woman you are interested in

They die out in their basements and they don’t pass on their inferior genes?

All jokes aside, I’m glad they’re having difficulty finding a partner.

Knowles

It’s just a banter from them. They couldn’t say stuff like that to a girl. Let them act tough online, they will end up with a ball breaker Halima.

Muji

VIP
Knowles

It’s just a banter from them. They couldn’t say stuff like that to a girl. Let them act tough online, they will end up with a ball breaker Halima.

No all of them are scared of talking to girls.

In my old job whenever I was around Somali guys a lot of them had really poor communication skills, and couldn’t do simple things like keep eye contact. And the people I worked with also noticed this.

I hope the American somalis don’t have this problem.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Stop humiliating yourself neefyohow. No wonder your ex left you for a feminine marwani guy. You'll never get a pussy if you carry yourself like that.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
somali girls are usually tight with their mothers so this would just be waste of time, instead hit up eedo and charm her until she introduces you to her daughter.

how do you ask for the hand of a woman you have not interacted with sxb.:kodaksmiley:

In my old job whenever I was around Somali guys a lot of them had really poor communication skills, and couldn’t do simple things like keep eye contact. And the people I worked with also noticed this.

UK Somalis I have noticed exhibit basement dwelling characteristics. Majority of them can't even do something as simple as driving a vehicle. Unbelievable.

@Knowles I think its time you make your way to the promised land, North America is here for you :trumpsmirk:

:ohdamn::ohdamn::damn::damn:Shiiiiid man I'm so sorry you live with the eurotrash Jamaican wannabe gangistar Somalis :damn: I'm so sorry abaayo ileen that's where you coming from I see it now it's all clear :ooh:

This is the most effective way to get married. If you know a woman you want, just go straight to the father. No need to even talk to her. If you are a good man, the father will do the work for you. He will vouch for you. Invite him for tea or food. My friend did this and is now married. It is also more halal this way. Not only is it more halal but you will get results right away and you will get a more favourable decision. You will get to know her personally later in the marriage. Before that, you need to know what her status is which is what you get from the community. Once you get the community's input then you go to the father for his approval. Any discussion between marriage should be done within the family. You as a man should only hear yes or no. Don't give man a headache or months of discussions
I hate men who do that. Talk to me first my dad aint marrying you. I had few guys go ti my dad first i felt disrespected. They were either insecure or already had a wife. If a men goes to my dad first thats an automatic rejection not because dont respect my dad.

First, talk to her tribal chief, then grandfather and followed by her dad. Why waste time with her? Then she will come to you via amazon packaged and posted by @YourBroMoe .I’m ordering one from east London.

The girls I deal with hate their fathers. So its waste of time tbh. But you approach the family after you have agreement with her. Its like a club buying a player. You speak to the player first to see if he is interested and agree on wages/meher. Once you agreed everything you speak to the club

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
This is the most effective way to get married. If you know a woman you want, just go straight to the father. No need to even talk to her. If you are a good man, the father will do the work for you. He will vouch for you. Invite him for tea or food. My friend did this and is now married. It is also more halal this way. Not only is it more halal but you will get results right away and you will get a more favourable decision. You will get to know her personally later in the marriage. Before that, you need to know what her status is which is what you get from the community. Once you get the community's input then you go to the father for his approval. Any discussion between marriage should be done within the family. You as a man should only hear yes or no. Don't give man a headache or months of discussions
indeed.

The girls I deal with hate their fathers. So its waste of time tbh. But you approach the family after you have agreement with her. Its like a club buying a player. You speak to the player first to see if he is interested and agree on wages/meher. Once you agreed everything you speak to the club
Hahahahahaha. Is this what a mehr (transfer fee) is?

We are not Pakistani or 'Asian' if you're reer fish and chips.

We are told to do the majority of the legwork and bring our picks to our families for approval.

I see that girls w/ daddy issues are more of your type?

Trending