Taliban Slowing Down their Conquering of Afghanistan to Avoid Offending the US!

You can tell yourself that if it helps you sleep at night sxb, the fact remains that every dollar they spent has gone to waste and the mujahideen have collected their spoils of war.

The disbelievers spend their wealth to hinder (man) from the path of Allah, and so will they continue to spend; but in the end they will have (only) regrets and sighs; at length they will be overcome: and the disbelievers will be gathered together to Hell [Anfal 36]

not just afghanistan, its gone to waste everywhere they go lol, iraq, yemen even somalia etc

Its time people accept they're not powerful as they claim they are.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
they probably feel its suspicious, almost like the Americans are allowing it to justify staying in Afghanistan.
no, the decisive battle will be in Kabul or in the north.

Taliban captured heavy artillery and a lot of armored vehicles so they are getting stronger even the US wouldn't risk another 20 years of war with upgraded Taliban.

and one of the main keys of Taliban success was that their goal was to make Afghanistan Islamic only Afganistan, not like idiot isis who start a war with the whole world.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
There is almost no difference between them and the drug cartels you find in mexico.
Well i didnt know that the cartels fight for islam and are mujahiden and fought the US and Soviet union.

Sosa

Bruh
Well i didnt know that the cartels fight for islam and are mujahiden and fought the US and Soviet union.

Last time i checked the mujahideen never contributed with selling drugs.

There are 4 things that the taliban fight for my guy and those things are opium, morphine, codeine, and heroin :ulyin:

The Taliban are not a moderate group of Muslims and Islam advocates for moderation in how the powerful deals with the ordinary people.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately. . .Always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course, whereby you will reach your target (of paradise)." - Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Hadith 470

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
The Taliban are not a moderate group of Muslims and Islam advocates for moderation in how the powerful deals with the ordinary people.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately. . .Always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course, whereby you will reach your target (of paradise)." - Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Hadith 470
in aqeda there is no middle.

and most people who use the concept of moderate Islam are just covering for the western version of Islam.

and don't use this old card because it's easy to destroy.

Taliban is fighting a western-backed corrupt government so it's normal to fight them.

btw where did you brought this hadith from it isn't in Sahih Bukhari becasue volume 8 start with hadith 5973 and if you search in the sahih about hadith 470 you will find this hadith.

- كُنْتُ قَائِمًا في المَسْجِدِ فَحَصَبَنِي رَجُلٌ، فَنَظَرْتُ فَإِذَا عُمَرُ بنُ الخَطَّابِ، فَقَالَ: اذْهَبْ فَأْتِنِي بهَذَيْنِ، فَجِئْتُهُ بهِمَا، قَالَ: مَن أنْتُما - أوْ مِن أيْنَ أنْتُمَا؟ - قَالَا: مِن أهْلِ الطَّائِفِ، قَالَ: لو كُنْتُما مِن أهْلِ البَلَدِ لَأَوْجَعْتُكُمَا، تَرْفَعَانِ أصْوَاتَكُما في مَسْجِدِ رَسولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّمَ!
الراوي : السائب بن يزيد | المحدث : البخاري | المصدر : صحيح البخاري

الصفحة أو الرقم: 470 | خلاصة حكم المحدث : [صحيح]

Narrated Al-Sa'ib bin Yazid: I was standing in the mosque and somebody threw a gravel at me. I looked and found that he was `Umar bin Al-Khattab. He said to me, Fetch those two men to me. When I did, he said to them, Who are you? (Or) where do you come from? They replied, We are from Ta'if. `Umar said, Were you from this city (Medina) I would have punished you for raising your voices in the mosque of Allah's Apostle.

in aqeda there is no middle.

and most people who use the concept of moderate Islam are just covering for the western version of Islam.

and don't use this old card because it's easy to destroy.

Taliban is fighting a western-backed corrupt government so it's normal to fight them.

btw where did you brought this hadith from it isn't in Sahih Bukhari becasue volume 8 start with hadith 5973 and if you search in the sahih about hadith 470 you will find this hadith.

- كُنْتُ قَائِمًا في المَسْجِدِ فَحَصَبَنِي رَجُلٌ، فَنَظَرْتُ فَإِذَا عُمَرُ بنُ الخَطَّابِ، فَقَالَ: اذْهَبْ فَأْتِنِي بهَذَيْنِ، فَجِئْتُهُ بهِمَا، قَالَ: مَن أنْتُما - أوْ مِن أيْنَ أنْتُمَا؟ - قَالَا: مِن أهْلِ الطَّائِفِ، قَالَ: لو كُنْتُما مِن أهْلِ البَلَدِ لَأَوْجَعْتُكُمَا، تَرْفَعَانِ أصْوَاتَكُما في مَسْجِدِ رَسولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّمَ!
الراوي : السائب بن يزيد | المحدث : البخاري | المصدر : صحيح البخاري

الصفحة أو الرقم: 470 | خلاصة حكم المحدث : [صحيح]

Narrated Al-Sa'ib bin Yazid: I was standing in the mosque and somebody threw a gravel at me. I looked and found that he was `Umar bin Al-Khattab. He said to me, Fetch those two men to me. When I did, he said to them, Who are you? (Or) where do you come from? They replied, We are from Ta'if. `Umar said, Were you from this city (Medina) I would have punished you for raising your voices in the mosque of Allah's Apostle.
I'm not questioning the Taliban reason for fighting, in my opinion, they are making jihad for whatever reason they think is best in their heads.

Also, why are you bringing up aqidah? What does that have to do with what the Taliban are doing, I am not calling them kaffirs as they do to other Muslims.

The hadith I sourced are from Sahih al-Bukhari but perhaps I got the volume and numbering wrong, I am only human sxb.

Here is the source: https://sunnah.com/bukhari:6463

Plus, I know you will say that this moderate course only applies to the salaat and other good deeds but it can also apply to how you deal with fellow Muslims as well can it not?

The Taliban are not moderate people and they treat those who go speak against them in barbaric ways and they treat the women harshly, were they not the same ones who shot a girl for just going to school and seeking knowledge?

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I'm not questioning the Taliban reason for fighting, in my opinion, they are making jihad for whatever reason they think is best in their heads.

Also, why are you bringing up aqidah? What does that have to do with what the Taliban are doing, I am not calling them kaffirs as they do to other Muslims.

The hadith I sourced are from Sahih al-Bukhari but perhaps I got the volume and numbering wrong, I am only human sxb.

Here is the source: https://sunnah.com/bukhari:6463

Plus, I know you will say that this moderate course only applies to the salaat and other good deeds but it can also apply to how you deal with fellow Muslims as well can it not?

The Taliban are not moderate people and they treat those who go speak against them in barbaric ways and they treat the women harshly, were they not the same ones who shot a girl for just going to school and seeking knowledge?
this hadith is talking about the wajibs and sunnah deeds not about dealing with fellow Muslims.

this hadith is talking about the wajibs and sunnah deeds not about dealing with fellow Muslims.
Are the Taliban moderate or not? Just answer the question. Are they on the straight path according to you and are they following true interpretation of the deen? Be honest in your reply pls.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Are the Taliban moderate or not? Just answer the question. Are they on the straight path according to you and are they following true interpretation of the deen? Be honest in your reply pls.
look Taliban have a noble goal and they love their country and they have mistakes which every group have and I disagree with them with some points but in general, I see them as the best faction in Afghanistan and maybe the Islamic world

look Taliban have a noble goal and they love their country and they have mistakes which every group have and I disagree with them with some points but in general, I see them as the best faction in Afghanistan and maybe the Islamic world
Yes, they fight against American aggression but they also kill people who believe in Allah S.W.T is that a noble act according to you? They are the khawarij deviant sect of our times so admiring them is quite strange tbh.

Since you have such admiration for the Taliban, do you have the same feelings towards al-Shabaab who bomb our people and fellow Muslims in Somalia?

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Yes, they fight against American aggression but they also kill people who believe in Allah S.W.T is that a noble act according to you? They are the khawarij deviant sect of our times so admiring them is quite strange tbh.

Since you have such admiration for the Taliban, do you have the same feelings towards al-Shabaab who bomb our people and fellow Muslims in Somalia?
AS is more radical and corrupt and most of them don't know religion.

and how is Taliban khawarij if the afghani government is not an Islamic government?

does Afganistan use law Islamic? no.

so they aren't the rulers that Islam accepts.

AS is more radical and corrupt and most of them don't know religion.

and how is Taliban khawarij if the afghani government is not an Islamic government?

does Afganistan use law Islamic? no.

so they aren't the rulers that Islam accepts.
The Afghan president and government are Muslim rulers and I believe Islamic law is used in personal and criminal law in Afghanistan, so I don't know what you're talking about sxb.

AS and the Taliban both have identical ideologies while also using excessive violence to promote those ideals, so your point there is invalid imo.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
The Afghan president and government are Muslim rulers and I believe Islamic law is used in personal and criminal law in Afghanistan, so I don't know what you're talking about sxb.

AS and the Taliban both have identical ideologies while also using excessive violence to promote those ideals, so your point there is invalid imo.
does Afghanistan apply all forms of Islamic laws I don't think so?

and don't forget that the afghani government is backed by Americans (infidels)

and don't forget that the afghani government gave the Americans a lot of mujahideen and took them to Guantanamo

does Afghanistan apply all forms of Islamic laws I don't think so?

and don't forget that the afghani government is backed by Americans (infidels)

and don't forget that the afghani government gave the Americans a lot of mujahideen and took them to Guantanamo
Okay, so what part does the Afghan government miss out on their interpretation of the Sharia, if you are indeed a knowledgeable fiqh scholar?

So you consider the Taliban khawarij of our time's legitimate mujahideen? I see, so you are a full supporter of them, well go and fight with them and live among them if you please!

As for the so-called "mujahideen" that the Afghan government gave to the Americans, yes that was wrong but at the same time, they were rebels.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
The Afghan government is working with the Americans yes but so are many Muslim majority governments, would you call all of them illegitimate? Be realistic and please use your tiny brain pls.
Yes they are illegal.

Allah said in Quran
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ ۘ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّهُمْ مِنْكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Trending