Taliban Slowing Down their Conquering of Afghanistan to Avoid Offending the US!

Yes they are illegal.

Allah said in Quran
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ ۘ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّهُمْ مِنْكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.
Let me guess, you are a Muslim living in the West probably. If so, why don't you make hijra and live in the Muslim world since living among the disbelievers also makes you like them and you are likely friendly with some or most of them.

You are contradicting yourself walaal:drakekidding:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Let me guess, you are a Muslim living in the West probably. If so, why don't you make hijra and live in the Muslim world since living among the disbelievers also makes you like them and you are likely friendly with some or most of them.

You are contradicting yourself walaal:drakekidding:
I Dont live in the west I live in turkey and im studying the Islamic studies.

look Taliban have a noble goal and they love their country and they have mistakes which every group have and I disagree with them with some points but in general, I see them as the best faction in Afghanistan and maybe the Islamic world
Taliban are bunch of sufis, barelvis, and khawarij, not sunni and they will kill you if you tell them you salafi

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Turkey is among the most secular if not the most secular of the Muslim majority countries, what do you think about this? There is literally no Sharia law active in Turkey.
Well I'm not here for love of turkey I came to study then leave.

Btw who is going to refuse full scholarship

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Meanwhile, in northern Afghanistan, district after district has fallen to the Taliban. In just the last two days hundreds of Afghan soldiers fled across the border into Tajikistan rather than fight the insurgents.

- Washington post