Taliban Leader Implements Their Sharia System In Afghanistan

Hudud and qisas is circumstantial. First of all the amount someone steals has to reach a certain price and if the reason the person is stealing is because of poverty for food etc they won't receive that punishment regardless. The rule isn't there to punishment the weak and destitute.

Not sure you fully read what I said. I stated I hope they apply jurisprudence, meaning learned and established Muslim scholars are adjudicating these cases. I just didn't want what UGUS did to Muslims in Somalia to happen to Muslims in Afghanistan.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Me in the background watching people arguing over Sharia law when most of you guys don't even know what it is :sass2:

To refuse women entry to gardens and prevent them from going out is exaggerated It is better that they take care of saving the Afghan people from poverty and drug addiction

They allow women to run the education and health ministries. My understanding is they don't oppose women getting an education; they just want the separation of the sexes in the classrooms.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You can say goodbye to Afghanistan for the next 40 years.

This won't be anything like Iran or Saudi Arabia where oil money softens the effects of extremism. This is a country that imports half of its food and whose food production per capita is declining by 10% per year. Pakistan, Iran and Central Asia are going to witness the total collapse of a country with 40,000,000 people, the number of refugees will be mind boggling.

Hamzza

VIP
You can say goodbye to Afghanistan for the next 40 years.

This won't be anything like Iran or Saudi Arabia where oil money softens the effects of extremism. This is a country that imports half of its food and whose food production per capita is declining by 10% per year. Pakistan, Iran and Central Asia are going to witness the total collapse of a country with 40,000,000 people, the number of refugees will be mind boggling.
So implementing the laws of Allah is extremism now? May Allah guide you.

Trending

Latest posts