Taliban it's haram for girls to go to school

GemState

36/21
VIP
So do they want women to be illiterate? What’s their end goal? :childplease:
Maybe they want a High TFR. Taliban playing the long game to make Pashtunistan a reality
1669917000196.png

These Asians have a pagan-era hatred of women and are using Islam to disguise it.
They literally want women to be dumb, blind and probably deaf too! They want women to be slaves that birth children and cook/clean 24/7

So.. how can an illiterate slave woman, raise strong children?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
These persians/desis/arabs lowkey make me hate islam sometimes, you will never see this kind of bs coming out of an african muslim country.

Has nothing to do with Islam, this is pashtun culture. Northern Afghanistan is similarly Muslim and women are allowed to go to school there.

The Prophet Muhammed SAW loved women and was secure enough to marry his own boss. A woman much older than him that was also a wealthy business woman and a widow. His other wives, besides Aisha, were also widows. Even though he was a very busy man with the world's most difficult job, he still did chores in the house and played with his wives.

It baffles me that misogynists claim to be Muslim. A misogynist Muslim is an OXYMORON!
Stop shaming our religion!
Stop shaming the image of the most wonderful man in human history, Prophet Muhammed SAW!

Because of you closeted khaniis losers, Islam's image has been destroyed and many people who would revert to Islam think this is a religion for ignorant losers. Are you shocked at my language? Newsflash! If you can only have respect and love for men, guess what you are? A khaniis, even if you don't lay with men, that's your true love in life; other men. Go seek help and qur'aan saar.

These persians/desis/arabs lowkey make me hate islam sometimes, you will never see this kind of bs coming out of an african muslim country.

Somalis and other Africans are also deranged woman haters.

We have female genital mutilation named after Fircaun, a pagan so heinous he was mentioned in the holy Qur'aan. What kind of ethnic group is so insecure about a woman having sexual needs and feelings, that they have to cut off her clitoris and sew her vagina shut?

Woman-hating is pervasive throughout the world. But it is especially disgusting, how people try to associate their pagan culture with Islam, the one religion that elevates and protects the rights of women.

The Prophet Muhammed SAW loved women and was secure enough to marry his own boss. A woman much older than him that was also a wealthy business woman and a widow. His other wives, besides Aisha, were also widows. Even though he was a very busy man with the world's most difficult job, he still did chores in the house and played with his wives.

It baffles me that misogynists claim to be Muslim. A misogynist Muslim is an OXYMORON!
Stop shaming our religion!
Stop shaming the image of the most wonderful man in human history, Prophet Muhammed SAW!

Because of you closeted khaniis losers, Islam's image has been destroyed and many people who would revert to Islam think this is a religion for ignorant losers. Are you shocked at my language? Newsflash! If you can only have respect and love for men, guess what you are? A khaniis, even if you don't lay with men, that's your true love in life; other men. Go seek help and qur'aan saar.
Focus on the Talibans, no need to go on your daily mental rage on males here again

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Somalis and other Africans are also deranged woman haters.

We have female genital mutilation named after Fircaun, a pagan so heinous he was mentioned in the holy Qur'aan. What kind of ethnic group is so insecure about a woman having sexual needs and feelings, that they have to cut off her clitoris and sew her vagina shut?

Woman-hating is pervasive throughout the world. But it is especially disgusting, how people try to associate their pagan culture with Islam, the one religion that elevates and protects the rights of women.
Oh right I completely forgot about that, it is just really upsetting that muslim men can practice their islamic rights whilst rejecting muslim women of theirs.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These goat fuckers are ruining reputation of muslims and islam

Goat what? Abaaay why are u very hard? Especially your height is minny yet you have a heart of a lion

Trending