Taliban it's haram for girls to go to school

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
What a shithole.

This will happen to Somalia if
Al Shabab fully takes over. They banned people from watching the World Cup and women's sports at the time

Many losers want to bring this culture to the west. Unfortunate but it was a mistake for the NATO to invade Afghanistan in the first place. You can't reason with people who bang animals and little children.

I find it really concerning how misogyny is very rampant amongst Muslim men and Muslim countries. I’ve always racked my brain as to why? Throughout the centuries, they have gone out of their way to reject and downplay the majority of rights that Muslim women are entitled to and have staunchly championed interpretations of scholars that have the strictest opinions with regards to women.

I’m sorry, we can’t keep on expecting non Muslims to not have a negative opinion on Islam’s stances of women when throughout the centuries Muslim societies have illustrates their disdain towards women and girls.

You know what's Haram taliban bastards killing Muslims who don't agree with you and killing innocent Muslims with different views . That's Haram not little girls trying to obtain knowledge .

I find it really concerning how misogyny is very rampant amongst Muslim men and Muslim countries. I’ve always racked my brain as to why? Throughout the centuries, they have gone out of their way to reject and downplay the majority of rights that Muslim women are entitled to and have staunchly championed interpretations of scholars that have the strictest opinions with regards to women.

I’m sorry, we can’t keep on expecting non Muslims to not have a negative opinion on Islam’s stances of women when throughout the centuries Muslim societies have illustrates their disdain towards women and girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
these are the same idiots who will rage when their wives give birth and the only doctors available are male.
:susp:

To control women, by taking basic education away you also take away her ability to think for herself.
Why don't they want women to think for themselves?
surely having more intelligent people will make a greater chance at having a more developed society?

Trending

Latest posts