Taliban capture Kabul as the President flees the country

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
the most ridiculous shit we have seen. south vietnam lasted a few years during the civil war. this is isnt even a civil war ciidamada qaranka collapsed faster than gaajo iraq in 2003. :wtf:
They didn even fight. They were like here take everything. I dont even blame the soldiers why would you fight for a gouverment that doesnt care about you and is very corrupt. Look at the president the way he left

They didn even fight. They were like here take everything. I dont even blame the soldiers why would you fight for a gouverment that doesnt care about you and is very corrupt. Look at the president the way he left
The president wrote this book when he was academic in the US :dead:
1629214140122.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Taliban coming out as more modern than it was decades ago
The speaker of Taliban was interviewed by Israel Broadcasting Authority, saying that "we will not anyone attack another state from our land"

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Why not? Americans have wanted to get out this wont hurt him. 20 years is enough
Taliban captures the whole of Afgan in less then a week, is this what they was there for, to end up, after 20 years, so many dead troops and trillions gone, for them to capture in less then a week, with no resistance?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Taliban are made up of countless tribes and clans.

Without outside interference they'll fight each other.

No strong leader. I'd give them 2 months before there's a civil war.

Taliban captures the whole of Afgan in less then a week, is this what they was there for, to end up, after 20 years, so many dead troops and trillions gone, for them to capture in less then a week, with no resistance?

Idk what their goal was but knowing america they probably did this for their best interest. They created taliban so they know enough about them. They are getting ready for the next fake war. this chapter has ended

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Idk what their goal was but knowing america they probably did this for their best interest. They created taliban so they know enough about them. They are getting ready for the next fake war. this chapter has ended
This chapter should have not ended in this fashion, as politically, it is a case of, was it worth it. Look at how the media is covering it, was it worth her child's death? That money? What has been gained from this.

I can easily envision a Donald Trump win in 2024 if he runs. The numbers ain't sweet and the mechanisms that was left to ensure that the fall wouldn't be this quick, as failed. I ain't American, I may be biased to Trump but this will come on the campaign trail, you wait and see, as this post shows how it will backfire.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Weird Cunsuri : "The real question is, where was Ilhan Omar in all of this"

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Taliban are made up of countless tribes and clans.

Without outside interference they'll fight each other.

No strong leader. I'd give them 2 months before there's a civil war.
They’re mostly Pashtuns. Unless Pashtuns have divisions within themselves I doubt that would happen

I don’t know how anyone can blame the USA, sure they didn’t exit well but Afghanistan has had the USA sit there and babysit them for 20 years. 20 years to improve their country and they didn’t do so
They deserves all the criticism, all Muslims should be super happy any time USA uk or Israel catch an L

Most of the Afghan army were hard drug addicts, thugs, criminals and pedophiles, imagine a commander is a blatant boy rapist and muderer and the Americans had to train and deal with these criminals lol

Trending