TAKE A LOOK AT THIS NEW HOUSING DEVELOPMENT IN MOGADISHU! I’m sold! I gotta get me one

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Imagine shabaab comin around this neighborhood, like;

PgBlpvf.gif

first time I’ve seen homes that look similar to the ones in Florida

However these builders are known to ask for tremendous amount like as if you were buying a home in the French Revierra

I assume they’ll be asking $180k-$240k
ayna xaafat fi Miami hal anta majnuun ant blind. hatha 3rd caalam

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When u were there did you hear any of the diaspora that were with you say anything about that?

Could the avg citizen even work their way up to afford a lifestyle like that? We have all these guys/gals graduating school in somalia. Hopefully they have the opportunity to live good

There are filthy rich self made men back home that never lived abroad. Great example is the new governor of PL

Tukraq

VIP
Absolutely not! I’ve seen her in real life, she is afraid I terms of looks (heavily enhanced by filters and in terms of her gov position)
Are you telling me I’ve been catfished:bell:
All this time I thought halimos would retain their beauty like iman as long as I bought her a treadmill, turns out she was an outlier:ohlord:

@Balqisa in Kenya are the nice homes anywhere near where the poor people are?

Dj subeer legit made a snap and said “ rich... and poor” it showed a nice big house next a small poor built home”.
No. Where I live , people are segregated as the middle/upper class live in their own communities and the gated rich areas aren't close to the less fortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.