TAKE A LOOK AT THIS NEW HOUSING DEVELOPMENT IN MOGADISHU! I’m sold! I gotta get me one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
first time I’ve seen homes that look similar to the ones in Florida

However these builders are known to ask for tremendous amount like as if you were buying a home in the French Revierra

I assume they’ll be asking $180k-$240k

However these builders are known to ask for tremendous amount like as if you were buying a home in the French Revierra

It's the first time i see a somali house with a tiled roof. Why don't they like nice looking roofs in somalia?

:shookgabre:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
living in huts for 10 centuries

636653524851653827-somali-traditonal-dance-wikicommons.jpg

To these mansions

1page-img1.jpeg

Nigga we made it.:trumpsmirk:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Imagine living in a big ass mansion and being constantly reminded of the poverty around you

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Absolutely not! I’ve seen her in real life, she is afraid I terms of looks (heavily enhanced by filters and in terms of her gov position)
I seen her home on DJ R.ke....... I mean dj subeers snapchat

It is nice. Has a pool and everything.

I’m hoping the poor are being taken care of as well

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Imagine living in a big ass mansion and being constantly reminded of the poverty around you

Ina li laahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun..

Just imagine that bro, just imagine

Driving out of that gated neighborhood with your Landrover into a hellish abyssal living conditions of the masses.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I could build a mansion in Somalia--but what USE is it if the country is USELESS???

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Ina li laahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun..

Just imagine that bro, just imagine

Driving out of that gated neighborhood with your Landrover into a hellish abyssal living conditions of the masses.
When u were there did you hear any of the diaspora that were with you say anything about that?

Could the avg citizen even work their way up to afford a lifestyle like that? We have all these guys/gals graduating school in somalia. Hopefully they have the opportunity to live good

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Are you planning on getting home in somalia?

Not realy, me and my sibling inherited 4 houses in Bosaso from my dad between 8 of us, we all agreed not to touch the properties and wait untill our youngest matures and see if he wants to keep it or sell some of them.

they offered us 200k on one of them, but it is win win situation , the longer we wait the better ,the value will go up more.:rejoice:

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Not realy, me and my sibling inherited 4 houses in Bosaso from my dad between 8 of us, we all agreed not to touch the properties and wait untill our youngest matures and see if he wants to keep it or sell some of them.

they offered us 200k on one of them, but it is win win situation , the longer the better the value will go up more.:yacadiim:
Nice.secure the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.