TAKE A LESSON WHEN YOU GONNA DESIGN YOUR NEXT FLAG

EDIT: THAT Wikipedia thing that shows the demographics of Djibouti is WRONG, Somalis make up 70% of the population, arabs are only 11% of Djibouti and afars are about 20%

So there's about 120k Arabs in that tiny nation. Not to forget Europeans and other Ajnabis :ohhh:
When did so many of them migrate there? :williamswtf:

I don't pride myself on being diverse, that's a side effect of being in a pretty active trade route.
Inshallah I hope to bring in more ciise from dir dhabe and zelia so we can boost our population to 100%.

So far we ciise have the highest birthrate and our beautiful and noble ciise babies and outnumbering and assimilating all the afars. Djibouti will become Ciiseweyn by 2050

I was just joking with you :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
So there's about 120k Arabs in that tiny nation. Not to forget Europeans and other Ajnabis :ohhh:
When did so many of them migrate there? :williamswtf:
Idk but my grandma's Street became lil yemen, the Yemenis have some good fish restaurants tho Ngl.
There was also the french owned bakery I used to go with my hooyo to get cake and baguettes and Walahi they are 10x better than the sainsbury ones here in the UK.
I have no clue when they came here but its likely that yemenis have always been here in smaller numbers cause the countries are so close geographically

Idk but my grandma's Street became lil yemen, the Yemenis have some good fish restaurants tho Ngl.
There was also the french owned bakery I used to go with my hooyo to get cake and baguettes and Walahi they are 10x better than the sainsbury ones here in the UK.
I have no clue when they came here but its likely that yemenis have always been here in smaller numbers cause the countries are so close geographically
As long as they are a minority, we're good :drakekidding:

Khaemwaset

VIP
I was just joking with you :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Hell nah don't worry, in the next round of Ethiopia battle royal where Tigrays, Amahara and Oromo fight it out we will swipe up the occupied ciise lands.
If that fails then we will just continue the good old ciise tradition of riding a camel into some afar tuulo and stealing his daughters to make more ciise children

Hell nah don't worry, in the next round of Ethiopia battle royal where Tigrays, Amahara and Oromo fight it out we will swipe up the occupied ciise lands.
If that fails then we will just continue the good old ciise tradition of riding a camel into some afar tuulo and stealing his daughters to make more ciise children

:dead:

Dude just casually supporting mooryaan behaviour

:stressed::whoo:

Khaemwaset

VIP
:dead:

Dude just casually supporting mooryaan behaviour

:stressed::whoo:
Sometimes you gotta play dirty to survive in the horn of jahanam. My forefathers used to beef every afar nigga on sight, my awoowes took afar brides every time the local afars talked shit

Lelelelelelelelele is all you heard from my awoowes 5th aroose

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Yeah we would have to either force the gulf States to stop bombing the shit out of yemen or build some sort of immigration centre on coast of yemen to stop them from rocking up the shores with inflatable boats
you seem so calm today, usually you'd be advocating for a 'solution' to this problem.
Interesting.

My parents know French and I used to speak a bit as a child but now I can only do a little bit of writing and reading since I used to read some French literature growing up.
So far I only know English and can understand somali well but my pronunciation is terrible and my reading is tragic
That's good
Screenshot_20200911-010810_Gallery.jpg

Khaemwaset

VIP
you seem so calm today, usually you'd be advocating for a 'solution' to this problem.
Interesting.
I'm just waiting for iftar cause I'm unusually hungry, af today.
After iftar ill be back to my old ways

Khaemwaset

VIP
Don't provoke him :birdman:
Don't worry the sand monkeys will be dealt with accordingly.
The race of cush and samaale will not mix and be subjugated by Yemeni semites lest we end up confused mixed children like habesha