TAKE A LESSON WHEN YOU GONNA DESIGN YOUR NEXT FLAG

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
NO MORE HORRIBLE COMPENATION OF COLORS. AND WE NEED TO DROP THE BLUE STAR IF IT DOESN'T FIT THE FLAG

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Flag_Somali_aoe3de.png
800px-Flag_of_Adal_Sultanate.svg.png

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Khaemwaset

VIP
As a proud Djiboutian I am very happy to see this
Screenshot_20230404_144935.jpg

Khaemwaset

VIP
Do you speak french?
My parents know French and I used to speak a bit as a child but now I can only do a little bit of writing and reading since I used to read some French literature growing up.
So far I only know English and can understand somali well but my pronunciation is terrible and my reading is tragic

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
My parents know French and I used to speak a bit as a child but now I can only do a little bit of writing and reading since I used to read some French literature growing up.
So far I only know English and can understand somali well but my pronunciation is terrible and my reading is tragic
I remember a month ago a viral videi came out of dijibouti where people were having some kind of dance off? Is the nation more liberal than somalia?

Khaemwaset

VIP
I remember a month ago a viral videi came out of dijibouti where people were having some kind of dance off? Is the nation more liberal than somalia?
I remember defending Djiboutis name on this thread for like 4 pages after this came out. :mjlol:
Djibouti is a stable and somewhat safe country albeit very poor due to the shitty government. Djibouti city has lots of different immigrants with the population being quite diverse:
the ethnic composition of Djibouti is= 56.2%Somali 24.2% Afar 15.6% Arabs (6.675% Djibouti Arabs [indigenous], 4.525% Yemenis, 4.4% Omanis) and 5% others. The Somali clan component is mainly composed of the Issa clan (Dir), followed by the Gadabuursi and the Isaaq.[5]

The remaining 5% of Djibouti's population primarily consists of Ethiopians and Europeans (French, Italian and Swedish)

We aren't liberal but we aren't as strict as let's say southern somalia. I remember going to the beach and seeing girls without hijab running about. And in arta there is a lot of tourists and relaxed restaurants where you see all types of foriengiers come.
Overall Djibouti is still an Islamic nation, if you go around there spewing liberal thought you will find yourself getting an ass whooping from the locals but we are more relaxed and laid back as a nation apart from when ciise and afar have their annual beefing session over some camels

Khaemwaset

VIP
With the exception of the Afar minority, I can't believe that a clan got an entire Country to themselves

Question:

In the event that Somalia stabilises and prospers, how much support would there be in Djibouti to join with the rest of the Somalis?

:cosbyhmm:
We Djiboutians see ourselves as somalis first and tried to join somalia after independence but the french government stopped us repeatedly.
First they changed our name from French Somaliland to French territory of afars and ciise to make us think as a clan rather than ethnicity, but we were not stupid and still fought to join somalia so when we did a few bombings against french migrants in Djibouti city we finally got a referendum however the tench rigged it by illegally deporting somalis and bringing in tons of afars into the country since the afars wanted to stay with France that join somalia so the vote came out as staying in France in 1967.
Again in 1977 siad barre pushed France to give us another referendum but they rigged it again by bringing afars illegally and kicking put somalis so we ended up becoming and independent country rather than join somalia like we wanted to.
We still consider ourselves somalis and would join somalia in a heartbeat if it got its act together and we deposed the western puppet IOG

Internet Nomad

VIP
We Djiboutians see ourselves as somalis first and tried to join somalia after independence but the french government stopped us repeatedly.
First they changed our name from French Somaliland to French territory of afars and ciise to make us think as a clan rather than ethnicity, but we were not stupid and still fought to join somalia so when we did a few bombings against french migrants in Djibouti city we finally got a referendum however the tench rigged it by illegally deporting somalis and bringing in tons of afars into the country since the afars wanted to stay with France that join somalia so the vote came out as staying in France in 1967.
Again in 1977 siad barre pushed France to give us another referendum but they rigged it again by bringing afars illegally and kicking put somalis so we ended up becoming and independent country rather than join somalia like we wanted to.
We still consider ourselves somalis and would join somalia in a heartbeat if it got its act together and we deposed the western puppet IOG

Kl but in the future greater Somalia dijiboutians got to drop the french language it looks more coonish than english๐Ÿ’€

Some of the stuff i seen under the #Djibouti on tiktok you would thinks it is Haiti or Brazil๐Ÿ˜ญ

Khaemwaset

VIP
I remember defending Djiboutis name on this thread for like 4 pages after this came out. :mjlol:
Djibouti is a stable and somewhat safe country albeit very poor due to the shitty government. Djibouti city has lots of different immigrants with the population being quite diverse:

We aren't liberal but we aren't as strict as let's say southern somalia. I remember going to the beach and seeing girls without hijab running about. And in arta there is a lot of tourists and relaxed restaurants where you see all types of foriengiers come.
Overall Djibouti is still an Islamic nation, if you go around there spewing liberal thought you will find yourself getting an ass whooping from the locals but we are more relaxed and laid back as a nation apart from when ciise and afar have their annual beefing session over some camels
EDIT: THAT Wikipedia thing that shows the demographics of Djibouti is WRONG, Somalis make up 70% of the population, arabs are only 11% of Djibouti and afars are about 20%

You pride yourself, that your native and ancestral land have turned into a diverse place? Couldn't be me, kkk :gucciwhat:

No wonder the energy you keep, when you side with right wing cadaan in gaajo Britain whenever the topic of demographic change is brought up :ohreally::ohdamn:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Kl but in the future greater Somalia dijiboutians got to drop the french language it looks more coonish than english๐Ÿ’€

Some of the stuff i seen under the #Djibouti on tiktok you would thinks it is Haiti or Brazil๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yeah some westernised parts of Djibouti move mad even for us in the normal parts of the country.
The only reason we Djiboutians had to use French is because the afars stated a civil war because we ciise somali were opressing them (we were) so we had to drop the Somali languages dominance for French so the afars stop crying

Khaemwaset

VIP
You pride yourself, that your native and ancestral land have turned into a diverse place? Couldn't be me, kkk :gucciwhat:

No wonder the energy you keep, when you side with right wing cadaan in gaajo Britain whenever the topic of demographic change is brought up :ohreally::ohdamn:
I don't pride myself on being diverse, that's a side effect of being in a pretty active trade route.
Inshallah I hope to bring in more ciise from dir dhabe and zelia so we can boost our population to 100%.

So far we ciise have the highest birthrate and our beautiful and noble ciise babies and outnumbering and assimilating all the afars. Djibouti will become Ciiseweyn by 2050