TAKE A LESSON WHEN YOU GONNA DESIGN YOUR NEXT FLAG

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Dude, Nilotes are peak mooryaan...I have no fear of any group in this pathetic continent.

:drakelaugh:
If you help me wipe out the ugandans and all the other bantus in the great lakes region for cushitic settlements. I will help the nilotes conquer west to cameroon :cosbyhmm:

Dude, Nilotes are peak mooryaan...I have no fear of any group in this pathetic continent.

:drakelaugh:

Y'all are true warriors :damn:

But you became tough, as you were forced to act for survival. South Sudan was a rightful cause. You deserve the nation you fought wholeheartedly for. Unfortunately, y'all slipped into a civil war right after it. But just like Somalia, better days are ahead for you and your kin :rejoice:

Y'all are true warriors :damn:

But you became tough, as you were forced to act for survival. I love my fellow Northen Sudanese, but South Sudan was a rightful cause. You deserve the nation you fought wholheadetly for. Unfortunately, y'all slipped into a civil war right after it. But just like Somalia, better days are ahead of you and your kin :rejoice:

As your ina abti, I appreciate the love, walaal

We were definitely in the right all throughout, however, our civil war has put centuries of resistance into disrepute; I am confident that we will recover and rebuild

I wish the best for my Somali cousins as well

:friendhug:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
As your ina abti, I appreciate the love, walaal

We were definitely in the right all throughout, however, our civil war has put centuries of resistance into disrepute; I am confident that we will recover and rebuild

I wish the best for my Somali cousins as well

:friendhug:
One day, Abo nile and cush yaryar will rule africa :mjkkk:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
2.png