Syrians in Somalia

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I wouldn't be surprised if the cadaans paid the government to take in few qaxootis that would explain it

Based

VIP
A lot of folk in this thread with their xaasidnimo is bugging me. They live in other countries as welfare leeches but don’t want poor people migrating to their country. I sense feelings of inferiority

Yaraye

VIP
A lot of folk in this thread with their xaasidnimo is bugging me. They live in other countries as welfare leeches but don’t want poor people migrating to their country. I sense feelings of inferiority
I ain't trying to be xassid. I was just surprised :dead:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
How the hell did they end up in Somalia, most of them are in Turkey, Gulf states and western Europe.

Those are Gypsies pretending to be Syrian.
Do the arabs have sheegatos, seems very odd for them to come all the way to Somalia and beg. Very iffy indeed, my head was scratching when I saw arabs begging lacag in Xamar on Tiktok.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
And, what about it? I don't want foreigners, period. They probably came there illegally. I'm shooting down any lifeboats.

:kodaksmiley:

Based

VIP
And, what about it? I don't want foreigners, period. They probably came there illegally. I'm shooting down any lifeboats.

:kodaksmiley:
“I don’t want foreigners” do you own Somalia? You say that while typing in perfect English, i assume you live in the west. Do you think you or your parents spawned there? State your reasons why you don’t want skilled migrants taking jobs that your lazy kind think they’re too prestige for

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
“I don’t want foreigners” do you own Somalia? You say that while typing in perfect English, i assume you live in the west. Do you think you or your parents spawned there? State your reasons why you don’t want skilled migrants taking jobs that your lazy kind think they’re too prestige for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts