will Assad win the war by the end of the year

• yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
You are a typical Somali ******. Clueless.
America actually saved assad. Obama didn’t want to overthrow Assad. Merely wanted him in the negotiation table. That’s why they banned any country from selling man pads to the rebels

Russia intervened in 2015. If America decided to wipe out assad he would be dead in 2011 p you worthless imbecile. Do yo7 even know history.

Assad murdered more Muslims than mongols and tartars. Do your ****** skull even comprehend that?

rebuilding you say, with what? Assad is sanctioned to hell and back.assad only knows how to destroy. He ain’t got no money. All he has is s mercenaries from Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Pakistan to do his shit for him.

no one wants to live under assad. That’s why millions of Syrians are fleeing to Turkish border. Just few days ago, Assad thugs were digging graves of dead people. Have you ever seen anything like that? A thick ****** fool like you will never comprehend anything. I am sick of debating clueless fucks like you who can’t even name a single Syrian city in Arabic .

Nalactullah on people like you. They say a Muslim should not violate another Muslims honour blood and money. You violate two of them.

Illahi is the ultimate authority on this universe. Assad will die one day. And then he will answer for his crimes. Iran and Russia won’t help him in the grave.
Lets calm down, I am just saying we could be both right.

Syria is being rebuilt, but the people enjoying from the Syrian peace are as I have seen Christian Syrians. How is it possible that Assad is helping the Christians more than the Muslims.

Remember Russia cant and will not accept a full invasion of Syria like it happened in Iraq. When the Americans did it to Iraq, many people anticipated that Russia wouldn't let it fly. It did. But for Syria it wont. Its too close to Moscow.

Let me ask you a question, will you allow your neighbour to be invaded by your enemies full army. If you allow it, they will just do it to you next. Syria was always protected by the Russians.

I dont know anything about Assad, but I know he won't live forever. He will be replaced in the future. America wont, its an imperialist government. It never dies.

Trending